02-15-2017 07:05 PM
489 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    Got my casemate black and grey bumper today. Nice case, much better than the included bumper. My only problem with it is there's noticeable play in the sides. Not like the included bumper but I can definitely squeeze this casemate onto my phone if that makes sense. Not a gap I can see through or anything but its super snug to the phone like I had hoped it would be

Posted via the Android Central App
    Just got this case today and mine also seems to have a loose fit by the buttons. Feels a little too slippery as well. Anyone try anything better than this one?
    11-17-2015 03:05 PM
    Just got this case today and mine also seems to have a loose fit by the buttons. Feels a little too slippery as well. Anyone try anything better than this one?
    Not good! I have high hopes for this bumper case.

I ordered the Diztronic, but planned to use the Casemate more often. I know from using the free bumper that some play/flex around the buttons will not make me happy!
    11-17-2015 03:10 PM
    Thanks for the info, I just ordered the Diztronic, and cancelled an order for the Cimo Grip (matte back) after seeing this post. I think it looks better and I like the buttons as you described.

I have used Cimo S-Wave cases on my last two phones. They were awesome, especially with the grippy pattern on the sides, but I'm ready for a change!
    Good choice...Cimo isn't good at all, back matte finish is nice, but doesn't fit well. Sides are way too loose and buttons are horrible.

11-17-2015 03:30 PM
    I've been happy with the Cruzerlite Bug Droid case. I was waiting on the Diztronic and caved to buy this one. It fits nice and tight, buttons are exposed and cutouts are all clean and in the right spot.
    11-20-2015 01:33 PM
    I've had the clear vskin for a couple days and I think the buttons are very responsive on mine. In fact, so much so that I only have to press about 1/2 as hard as usual for them to work, kinda nice.

The PROBLEM for me with the case is that they put their honking logo on the back right over top of where my personal engraving or whatever you want to call it resides on the phone so it is no longer legible/viewable. I realize it's not the end of the world, but for this phone and the customization that is part of what makes it so great, this is a very poor oversight on manufacturers part.

The case is slim, will def help with scratches and maybe small drops but is in no way something that I think will help much in a sizeable drop of any kind, which is OK by me.

I am hoping the CaseMate naked tough case clear comes back in stock soon.
    11-20-2015 02:02 PM
    If you get the vSkin and care at all about an engraving on the back of the phone to show through a clear case, pass. They've put their logo right on top of it. **** poor QC.

Waiting to try the casemate tough guy clear case myself. still OOS.
    11-20-2015 02:45 PM
    link please, I am not finding it on Amazon...? thanks!
    11-20-2015 02:55 PM
    I got the incipio octane case. I like the fit a lot but wish it was more rubbery because the back is very slippery
    11-20-2015 06:13 PM
    So my favorite case now is the little tpu inner case from the seidio surface. It's got great texture, fits great, is completely fingerprint proof, and I even like the color.

Too bad they don't sell this case alone in a variety of colors.

Keyana Dorsey and dmark44 like this.
    11-22-2015 08:48 AM
    So my favorite case now is the little tpu inner case from the seidio surface. It's got great texture, fits great, is completely fingerprint proof, and I even like the color.

Too bad they don't sell this case alone in a variety of colors.

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11...d286fe5809.jpg
    Looks like a good case, though I wish the cutout revealed the entire accent.
    11-22-2015 06:06 PM
    After failing to connect with Cruzerlite to return my bugdroid case I decided I might as well use it, Still don't like that it claimed to be a clear case when in fact it's "clearly" frosted and does not show the royal blue back very well it does have a certain cool factor.
    dmark44 likes this.
    11-23-2015 11:43 PM
    Diztronic's response:
    The Diztronic case for Moto X Pure is out now! Anyone get one yet?

I'm a huge fan of their cases and as someone else mentioned, have always bought them.

The also have the case in dark navy blue.
    11-26-2015 12:39 PM
    Black & Charcoal Tough Frame Case for Moto X Pure & Moto X Style | Case-Mate - Case-Mate.com

$14.00 after free shipping and 30% discount with code BFSALE30. Just ordered one for myself.

isdaako likes this.
    11-26-2015 09:23 PM
    Excellent case, Had the same one on my Maxx and now the Pure.
    11-27-2015 09:27 PM
    The Diztronic case for Moto X Pure is out now! Anyone get one yet?

I'm a huge fan of their cases and as someone else mentioned, have always bought them.

The also have the case in dark navy blue.
    I got it in the Navy blue. I love the case and the color. My wife has complemented the color a couple of times already! It's not as quite as dark or muted (almost black) as some Navy items turn out.
    11-28-2015 02:06 AM
    I got it in the Navy blue. I love the case and the color. My wife has complemented the color a couple of times already! It's not as quite as dark or muted (almost black) as some Navy items turn out.
    Do you mind posting pictures of your XPE with the case on? I'm looking to get the Champagne accents with Deep Sea Blue and I'm wondering if this would be a good supplement to clear cases
    11-28-2015 09:05 PM
    I got the incipio octane case. I like the fit a lot but wish it was more rubbery because the back is very slippery
    Have any pictures of your phone in this case? I'm also interested in this case but didn't realize it wasn't very rubbery?
    11-28-2015 09:06 PM
    Do you mind posting pictures of your XPE with the case on? I'm looking to get the Champagne accents with Deep Sea Blue and I'm wondering if this would be a good supplement to clear cases
    Here's some pictures of the Diztronic Navy Blue case. I also show the Navy and Blue Case-Mate bumper, so you can see that the Diztronic has a bit of an indigo hue vs. the Navy on the Case-Mate. Lastly, I tried putting the case and the frame side-by-side so you can see the champagne color.

11-29-2015 01:45 AM
    Here's some pictures of the Diztronic Navy Blue case. I also show the Navy and Blue Case-Mate bumper, so you can see that the Diztronic has a bit of an indigo hue vs. the Navy on the Case-Mate. Lastly, I tried putting the case and the frame side-by-side so you can see the champagne color.
    Thanks so much! Would you recommend the Diztronic? I'd prefer a clear case but my only good option seems to be the Octane. My goal is to provide good protection with the least amount of bulk since the phone is already larger than I'm used to.
    11-29-2015 08:26 AM
    Thanks so much! Would you recommend the Diztronic? I'd prefer a clear case but my only good option seems to be the Octane. My goal is to provide good protection with the least amount of bulk since the phone is already larger than I'm used to.
    Yes I would definitively recommended the Diztronic. I like the matte finish and feel and the buttons feel good and respond well yet are less likely to be accidentally pressed vs. a bare phone.

It's fairly minimal, but enough to make me feel confident about a 3 or 4 ft drop. The back could be a hair thinner if you were looking for the most minimal TPU case.
    11-29-2015 02:22 PM
    I can send you the blue diztronic case for free if you want to PM me your address. I got the grey and blue and just happen to prefer the grey color more. Returning to amazon costs like $6, no point on a $7 case
    dmark44 likes this.
    11-30-2015 04:47 PM
    I can send you the blue diztronic case for free if you want to PM me your address. I got the grey and blue and just happen to prefer the grey color more. Returning to amazon costs like $6, no point on a $7 case
    Just PMed you. Thanks so much!
    11-30-2015 07:11 PM
    I ordered using that discount code on Black Friday and it's already at my house waiting for me to get home from work. They shipped quick!
    12-01-2015 04:18 PM
    I just ordered this on monday it should be here by the end of the week! got it for 14 bucks flat!
    Black & Charcoal Tough Frame Case for Moto X Pure & Moto X Style | Case-Mate - Case-Mate.com
    12-01-2015 06:14 PM
    I just ordered this on monday it should be here by the end of the week! got it for 14 bucks flat!
    From the Case-Mate website, it is $20 but with a 15% ($3) for new buyers, so if I buy it from Case-Mate, it will be $17 for me.
    May I ask where you got it for $14?

Thnx!
    12-02-2015 10:43 AM
489 ... 1415161718 ...