02-15-2017 06:05 PM
489 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    I ordered using that discount code on Black Friday and it's already at my house waiting for me to get home from work. They shipped quick!
    I guess that discount code only works on Black Friday weekend.
    Just tried it now, and it is not working anymore. Bummer!
    12-02-2015 10:15 AM
    I guess that discount code only works on Black Friday weekend.
    Just tried it now, and it is not working anymore. Bummer!
    that sucks i ordered mine yesterday (tues ) and the code worked
    12-02-2015 10:24 AM
    From the Case-Mate website, it is $20 but with a 15% ($3) for new buyers, so if I buy it from Case-Mate, it will be $17 for me.
    May I ask where you got it for $14?

Thnx!
    they had a 30% discount cde for cyrber Monday, i just ordered one yesterday but i wonder if i could have used both codes (30% + 15% ) ?
    12-02-2015 10:28 AM
    Ordered mine on the 28th. Got the discount, but has yet to arrive...

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-02-2015 11:49 AM
    From the Case-Mate website, it is $20 but with a 15% ($3) for new buyers, so if I buy it from Case-Mate, it will be $17 for me.
    May I ask where you got it for $14?

Thnx!
    cybermonday sale I think its still going on
    12-02-2015 01:22 PM
    Ordered mine on the 28th. Got the discount, but has yet to arrive...

Same here hasn't arrived yet
    12-02-2015 07:25 PM
    Fyi...
    The Vskin case is on sale for 7.95 right now on eBay.
    I'd post the link but apparently I haven't posted 10 times yet. Lol

Posted via Android Central App
    12-02-2015 10:11 PM
    Fyi...
    The Vskin case is on sale for 7.95 right now on eBay.
    I'd post the link but apparently I haven't posted 10 times yet. Lol

Posted via Android Central App
    That's a good case. Also on Amazon.
    12-03-2015 12:07 PM
    I got the blue accented one when I ordered my MPE. Been very pleased with it.
    12-03-2015 01:13 PM
    I just received my case mate its not as sturdy as I thought. The sides are a bit squishy, I hope over time they don't become loose.
    12-03-2015 10:48 PM
    "Cantstop" gets you 20% off...

THARD11 and dmark44 like this.
    12-05-2015 06:12 PM
    I received the black & gray one over the weekend. I'm pretty pleased so far. I might look into a screen protector for the first time. I usually keep my phones naked but this one is a slicker than what I'm used to. That plus them encouraging you to make throwing motions with Moto Actions is a recipe for me to unintentionally destroy this phone!
    dmark44 and hrbib21 like this.
    12-07-2015 09:50 AM
    Liking mine, too (black & grey). I think I'm good with this one. I also have the Supcase Unicorn Beetle that I like but I think I'm sticking with it.

12-07-2015 08:16 PM
    Bumper Case ... $US 16 (after 20% discount with code CANTSTOP)
    Shipping to Canada ... $US 25
    -----------
    Total $US 41 (or $Cdn 57 @ 1.391 exchange rate)

Ouch! I think I'll stay with my Vskin clear case for now

Edit: Also the new customer sign-up is not stackable.
    Either get the 20% CANTSTOP discount or the 15% Sign-up only. Cannot get both!
    diesel97 likes this.
    12-08-2015 10:31 AM
    I bought TWO cases to compare... Case-Mate & Diztronic.

Case-Mate --> Hard plastic and was difficult to install/remove. Power and volume buttons were very hard to press. I bought black/gray, I did not like the gray part at all. I'm not impressed by this one. Cost was $14 on BF sale + $3.95 shipping.

Diztronic- Softer more rubberized and was much easier to install. Fits snug. Volume and power buttons are extremely easy to use. The feel of the case is great. It covers the entire back and isn't just a bumper like the case-mate. It just feels much better in my hand and looks 1000x better as well. Cost = $9.89 2day shipped from Amazon.

I much prefer the Diztronic and will never install the Case-Mate again. It was so hard to take off I almost cut it off. In the drawer it goes to collect that fine particulates called dust..lol
    dmark44 likes this.
    12-09-2015 03:24 PM
    Dang ... forgot which Amazon link I gave to my kids when they asked what I wanted for Christmas!

Oh well, guess I'm s'posed to be surprised anyhow.
    dmark44 likes this.
    12-09-2015 08:44 PM
    I bought TWO cases to compare... Case-Mate & Diztronic.

Case-Mate --> Hard plastic and was difficult to install/remove. Power and volume buttons were very hard to press. I bought black/gray, I did not like the gray part at all. I'm not impressed by this one. Cost was $14 on BF sale + $3.95 shipping.

Diztronic- Softer more rubberized and was much easier to install. Fits snug. Volume and power buttons are extremely easy to use. The feel of the case is great. It covers the entire back and isn't just a bumper like the case-mate. It just feels much better in my hand and looks 1000x better as well. Cost = $9.89 2day shipped from Amazon.

I much prefer the Diztronic and will never install the Case-Mate again. It was so hard to take off I almost cut it off. In the drawer it goes to collect that fine particulates called dust..lol
    I found that the Case-Mate is not hard to put on if you do the opposite of what you would do with the Diztronic. In other words, you lead the phone through the front of the Diztronic but with the Case-Mate, I lead the top front of the phone thru the BACK of the bumper case.

Then you push the bottom case corners press against the front of the phone until they wrap around the side and back the of the phone.

Still, I don't like the way the Case-Mate bumper bows out on the side, mainly on the button side. It makes volume buttons too easy to accidentally press. There's already a crack in my Case-Mate from taking it on and off the phone.

I definitely like the Diztronic better.
    MotoXr likes this.
    12-10-2015 05:21 PM
    I got the rubber back and really dont need a case on it. it has so much more grip without a case.
    12-11-2015 04:08 PM
    I kind of agree. Got the Otterbox for my Pure and while it's ugly I actually like the extra heft it gives the phone. It makes it much easier to get tack sharp photos because I find the phone moves less when I touch the screen to take a photo because of the extra weight.

Also, the rubbery surface is miles better in terms of feeling secure holding the phone than other cases I've had for other phones. I'm still not sure if the Otterbox will work out in the long run but for now I really like it.
    12-12-2015 03:42 PM
    I got Moto X Pure with wooden back and engraving and I like showing it off ..So I wanted a transparent case..
    I found this one and have been using it since 2 weeks now...It fits perfectly and covers all edges, works perfectly as expected.

Motorola X Pure Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Protective Bumper Case -Frost/Black from Supcase
    12-28-2015 09:13 AM
    Guess I gave the kidz the right link! lol Got the vSkin transparent case & I'm very pleased. The cut-out for the camera and dimple is much nicer to anchor the Pure on the tip of my left forefinger, nice tacky feel is better than the slippery bare back and the power/volume buttons are really positive. Recommended highly.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016CEGJ02?...cUvbUpU4919903
    12-28-2015 12:53 PM
    Using the Navy Diztronic right now. Not sure if I am a fan of the protection it provides but I don't want to make the phone bulky. Any suggestions? I'd like to keep it Navy or transparent to stay consistent with my Deep Sea Blue back
    12-29-2015 10:12 PM
    Just got my Moto X Pure, bamboo/white. Need a case but I still want to see my beautiful wood and metal...this is one slippery phone, so afraid I am going to drop it! Any one get the Moto X Pure Edition Case, i-Blason [Scratch Resistant] Halo Series Hybrid Clear Case from Amazon or Moto X Pure Edition - VENA [RETAIN] Slim-Fit Hybrid Case with ShockProof Cornerguard Bumper + Clear Hard [Scratch Resistant] Back Cover for Motorola Moto X Pure Edition / Moto X Style - Clear (?)
    01-04-2016 10:37 AM
    I am digging the Diztronic matte TPU. It feels good, after the powdery stuff wears off in a few days and the buttons work well.
    I have the Case-Mate Hula bumper. It's of good quality and the buttons work well, but the abrupt fall off, on the back, feels weird and I don't like it.
    I also have the Incipio Octane-Translucent Smoke and the DualPro. I have not used them much, but both are good quality, fit well and the buttons work well. They are virtually the same size, so if you want a bit more protection, go for the Dualpro and don't worry about it being larger than the Octane. I got the direct from Incipio web site at about half of what amazon wants, because I chose cases for the Style, which is the same phone, with the European modem.

ETA: I've been using the Dualpro, today. It feels good. The back is soft touch matte.
    The Octane has a hard back that is frosted, has decent texture and is not slippery at all.

ETA 2: I've been using the Case Mate Hula bumper the last couple weeks. While I still don't care for the abrupt fall off on the back of the phone, I like using it. The low profile makes it easier for pocket carry, but still provides decent edge protection and grip.
    dmark44 likes this.
    01-04-2016 06:48 PM
    Just got my Moto X Pure, bamboo/white. Need a case but I still want to see my beautiful wood and metal...this is one slippery phone, so afraid I am going to drop it! Any one get the Moto X Pure Edition Case, i-Blason [Scratch Resistant] Halo Series Hybrid Clear Case from Amazon or Moto X Pure Edition - VENA [RETAIN] Slim-Fit Hybrid Case with ShockProof Cornerguard Bumper + Clear Hard [Scratch Resistant] Back Cover for Motorola Moto X Pure Edition / Moto X Style - Clear (?)
    I got the i-Blason and had to send it back. It was way too small and didn't fit my device.
    01-04-2016 07:21 PM
489 ... 1516171819 ...