What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?

Brent Zaniewski

Accessory Editor
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
If you're not rocking the new Moto X Pure Edition naked, then you're probably considering your options for the perfect case. There are some great skins and hard cases up for grabs from JOTO and OtterBox worth checking out if you're on the hunt. We're interested in hearing if you're going slim or bulky, and what cases and covers you've taken a liking to!

UPDATE: We've compiled our top 10 best cases for Moto X Pure Edition that's definitely worth checking out if you're in the market for some protection.

Last edited:

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Incipio has 3 cases on the site for the Pure. The Feather, DualPro and Octane.

I have used the Feather in the past and liked it.

Sent from my Moto X (2013)

wctaylor79

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Personally always look for a case with kickstand. Watch movies and TV on phone under my work CPU all day. Hard to find right now. Keeping eyes peeled. Ordered one for like 7 bucks off amazon for now. Moko is the maker of it. Only one I could find with kick stand for now. Hope Seidio makes one in near future.

RikkiRay

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
For those of you who have had a bumper case on a previous phone, do you think it provides enough protection?

What about screen protectors? If you've had a glass screen protector, did you like it, and did it interfere at all with the touchscreen response on your phone?

I've only ever had the plastic adhesive screen protectors before. Would appreciate your input.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
For those of you who have had a bumper case on a previous phone, do you think it provides enough protection?

What about screen protectors? If you've had a glass screen protector, did you like it, and did it interfere at all with the touchscreen response on your phone?

I've only ever had the plastic adhesive screen protectors before. Would appreciate your input.

I have the IQ Shield glass screen protector on my Note 4 and it's fantastic! It doesn't affect the touch screen at all, offers excellent protection, wipes clean, and installs easily. It comes with a lifetime warranty, too. On Amazon for $7.00.

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I e-mail spigen last night and asked them about Moto X pure case and I just got email this morning.

Bert Koon
Subject:*New offline message [LC #4183151.NUM5V9Q7V9]

SEP 04, 2015 *|* 08:29AM PDT*
Charlie*replied:

Thank you so much for contacting us and we appreciate your patience.
I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your question.

Currently, we do not have any plans for the MOTO X Pure.

This is so bummer..

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that stinks. I was hoping since it will work on all carriers that there would be better support for it than a Verizon droid or something.

samwapp

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I e-mail spigen last night and asked them about Moto X pure case and I just got email this morning.

Bert Koon
Subject:*New offline message [LC #4183151.NUM5V9Q7V9]

SEP 04, 2015 *|* 08:29AM PDT*
Charlie*replied:

Thank you so much for contacting us and we appreciate your patience.
I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your question.

Currently, we do not have any plans for the MOTO X Pure.

This is so bummer..

Dang it. Spigen makes good cases

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I've never had a Seidio case but I've heard good things about them. Maybe they will. I do have a Speck case that's good. Maybe they will carry cases for the Pure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy