What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?

deadpenguins

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

kjmitch

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I just spoke with Seidio and they have no intention of supporting the Pure. So that leaves me badly in need of a belt clip holster, preferably one that holds JUST the phone and not with a case.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I just spoke with Seidio and they have no intention of supporting the Pure. So that leaves me badly in need of a belt clip holster, preferably one that holds JUST the phone and not with a case.

I find most of their cases overpriced IMO, so no harm no foul :) Their batteries are especially overpriced.

kjmitch

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Seidio Case/Holster

I spoke to them last week and they said the Pure wasn't on their radar. But she also said that if demand is there, they might change their mind.

diesel97

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

I spoke to them last week and they said the Pure wasn't on their radar. But she also said that if demand is there, they might change their mind.

I wounder if the name is throwing some of these company's off ? Style / Pure

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Anyone interested in any Seidio products should go to their website and fill out hte Sign-Ups & Requests here:

SEIDIO | Sign-Ups & Requests

Would love to have some of their accessories for the Moto X Pure
I also signed up as well.

Since the Pure is carried by Best Buy, I'm hoping Best Buy sells their Platinum case which is probably rebranded versions of Seidio.

tmorisol

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I got the black leather back, don't want to cover it up. I am using the clear plastic bumper right now but it is hard and slippery. Can't somebody make a nice grippy TPU bumper that leaves my sexy leather back fully exposed. Please! Nobody knows of any of these yet right? Help!

diesel97

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I got the black leather back, don't want to cover it up. I am using the clear plastic bumper right now but it is hard and slippery. Can't somebody make a nice grippy TPU bumper that leaves my sexy leather back fully exposed. Please! Nobody knows of any of these yet right? Help!

looking for the same thing , let me know if you have any luck

rusty136

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Holsters

Originally Posted by kjmitch

If all you want is a holster, you can probably use a Seidio holster made for another phone. I am using a Seidio holster made for the iPhone 6 Plus, and it works just fine with the Motorola supplied bumper, or with a not too thick case. For a naked Moto X you would need something a bit smaller. I would compare the phone dimensions to other makes of phones to find a suitable holster.

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Holsters

If all you want is a holster, you can probably use a Seidio holster made for another phone. I am using a Seidio holster made for the iPhone 6 Plus, and it works just fine with the Motorola supplied bumper, or with a not too thick case. For a naked Moto X you would need something a bit smaller. I would compare the phone dimensions to other makes of phones to find a suitable holster.
The Note 5 is very very similar in size. If anyone has access to the Seidio DILEX or Surface holster can try it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis