What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?

MTeator

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I picked up this one from Amazon for now. I like the red and it seems to be a good protective case, but it does make it even more substantial than it already is. And the kickstand puts the volume button down which is a big oversight if you wanted that feature.

It'll allow me to survive a 3 day oktoberfest this weekend without a broken phone, so there's that.

I can't post links yet since I don't have 10 posts, but the title on Amazon is:

MoKo Motorola Moto X Style (Pure Edition) 2015 Phone Case - Full Body Rugged Holster Smartphone Cover with Swivel Belt Clip - Lifetime Warranty - RED (Not for Moto X Previous Generations)

Attachments

• moko-motoxstyle-case.jpg
    moko-motoxstyle-case.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 86

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Strange that the bumper case someone reported that has a Pure stated it covered the buttons, but another I saw in pictures that came with the Pure does not have the buttons covered. Two versions perhaps? I prefer the buttons uncovered and would use the bumper case if not covered and default favorite case.

MTeator

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Strange that the bumper case someone reported that has a Pure stated it covered the buttons, but another I saw in pictures that came with the Pure does not have the buttons covered. Two versions perhaps? I prefer the buttons uncovered and would use the bumper case if not covered and default favorite case.

The bumper case with mine cut out around the buttons, but made them difficult to locate and press not looking at them, imho.

deadpenguins

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Available cases?

I don't have mine until Thursday, but here is the label and what it looks like:

Well the back cut out looks a little fat and there's a home button on the mock phone (lol) but I hope it fits well for you! Looks like a solid case if it does.

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Holsters

Very similar when naked? If so, I'm willing to give it a shot.
Yes, actually someone from the XDA forums is using a naked MXPE in a naked Note 4 Seidio holster

Seidio Case/Holster - Post #16 - XDA Forums

I've been trying to read online to see if cases like Spigen, SUPCASE, Incipio and others a like will fit in Seidio Surface/Dilex holsters and from the very limited info, it seems like it does.

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

I just got my phone, a week early. But now I can't find a good case that is in stock! Amazon has a lot of cases that will not be in stock until the end of the month! I have to use the bumper case that came with the phone.

walter1832

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I just got my phone, a week early. But now I can't find a good case that is in stock! Amazon has a lot of cases that will not be in stock until the end of the month! I have to use the bumper case that came with the phone.
Exactly! I ended up ordering the white Supcase Bettle pro extreme, to the max case. I won't get it till October, so I'll have to be very careful till then.

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Does any know where I can find a clear back skin (wet application)? I want to preserve the bamboo back without putting on a case.

Posted via the Android Central App

lewwill

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
My hard clear case that came with the phone does not cover the buttons.

There is a strip of clear tape around the edge of the bumper case that comes with the phone. Find the red tab on the corner and pull it off. The cutouts for the buttons and charging port will then be open.:cool: I think some are not removing the tape........like me for about 10 minutes. O:)

footysr

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Just a follow up on this case by DuroCase...

Someone had asked how it felt and if it was slick. At the time I hadn't received my Moto yet and it didn't feel bad, but now after a couple days with this case on I have to say I really like it.

I didn't think I'd be crazy for the 2 piece design but it fits extremely well and it's hard to see the seams. It feels rubberized around the edges with a nice grip to it as well. I may just pick up a couple more of the different designs. ;)

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I like the idea of the clear.. Can't tell, does it cover the side buttons?

Sent from my XT1575 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

I have one of these on order. I've used Cimo back covers on both my 2013 Moto X and my 2014 Moto X and the buttons are still easy to use with it, even though they're covered.

Posted via the Android Central App

darknyght00

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I'd really like a bumper exactly like the black one they sold with the X last year. No back, very minimal, kept stuff from peeling up the screen protector. Does anyone have anything like that? The included bumper is ok but it's a bit loose fitting and too shiny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15