What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?

Peter Rokkos

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Still searching for a sleeve type case - something to simply store the Pure in when it gets tossed into a bag or briefcase. Planning on going naked for a while.

Looks like the Note 4 seems to be nearly identical in size. Some minor increase in depth on the pure but slightly slimmer so seems to me that a Note 4 sleeve should work ok. There seem to be plenty of Note 4 sleeves available on Amazon.

Any one going from a Note 4 to the Pure that can comment on whether this will work?

mjr2p3

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
image.jpgimage.jpg

This is the case I just got in the mail from Incipio off their website. Frosted back and black trim. There are a ton of different combinations too. Just waiting on my phone to see how it works.

pinoymutt5

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Case mate has a couple of what look to be some potentially really nice bumpers marked as coming soon that I'm keeping my eye on....

(Sorry, can't post links yet)

Tristan944

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I bought a clear one on Amazon. I tried posting a link but this site wouldn't let me because I haven't posted 10 posts yet. I want Roche clear case so I can see and show off the beautiful bamboo back.

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I used seidio for just about every phone for the past 5 years. Now they seem to have a problem with moto's phones. No moto x 2014 case, no moto x pure case. I say screw them. I am done with those idiots. How can they lose money on a surface case for the moto x pure/style? Morons.

YeahMon360

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
As much as I hate to do it, I ordered an Otterbox. I have had too many near misses dropping the device from my lap, sliding off of the arm of the chair....it's just too damn slippery.