What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Someone should do white/silver, white/champagne, and black/dark gray bumper cases.

kjmitch

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Alright the Seidio Spring Clip Holster for the Note 4 just arrived.

Its a good fit. A few millimeters of lateral movement - abnormal for a Seidio case designed specifically for a phone. But given that I'm bootlegging this to work for a naked Pure its completely tolerable. Not worried about it bouncing out at all.

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Alright the Seidio Spring Clip Holster for the Note 4 just arrived.

Its a good fit. A few millimeters of lateral movement - abnormal for a Seidio case designed specifically for a phone. But given that I'm bootlegging this to work for a naked Pure its completely tolerable. Not worried about it bouncing out at all.
Now if someone was able to try a MXPE case with a Note 4 Surface/Dilex holster

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site
That looks like the one that comes with the Pure. Well, all by the charging area, since more open than the one out of box.

I like the bumper it came with. What makes this virtually identical bumper case on any better, or have these been joking posts?

No it wasn't a joke by me. I ordered it. The difference is this one has a back and the one that comes with the phone doesn't. Hopefully this case will offer a better grip than the my Royal Blue whatever its called back that came on the phone.

Tristan944

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
What weather widget is that?

It's called Halloween Pumpkin Ghost Widget. I think you have to install Amber Weather first, which comes with a bunch of cool weather skins. This Halloween one is paid. I have a yearly $6 subscription and you can chose from a ton of really cool skins.

mlr_90

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Now if someone was able to try a MXPE case with a Note 4 Surface/Dilex holster
I have a Note 5 Dilex coming and a Supcase coming as well. Looking at the specs, the Note 5 is only .010" shorter than the Note 4 but the same width as the MXPE. Will keep everyone posted.

b5ece2d7e8ed25341852d683f2cfc158.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
if the factory case the edges had a grippy texture to them, id rock it. i need something to add some grip

The standard case is not as grippy as I expected. I could see a dry hand let this one slip out. My plan was to use the bumper case, but might need to go the full case route for extra grippy-ness.

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Along with a better bumper (hopefully casemate one will be that) I'd like a good case with a kickstand also although Sedio told me they have no plans for the Pure. Grrr!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance