What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?

rusty136

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I just received the Supcase that I ordered from Amazon, and am very pleased with it. I am using it with a Seidio holster that was made for the iPhone 6 Plus (2014), and it is a perfect fit. The Supcase has a frosted back, which I prefer, because I have found the clear cases to be fingerprint magnets.

afoon2001

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I just received the Supcase that I ordered from Amazon, and am very pleased with it. I am using it with a Seidio holster that was made for the iPhone 6 Plus (2014), and it is a perfect fit. The Supcase has a frosted back, which I prefer, because I have found the clear cases to be fingerprint magnets.

This post would bee 100Xs better with pics! Let's see that frosted Supcase!

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Pics with the holster too!

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
So here is my Supcase and with Seidio Note 5 Dilex Holster.

supcase1.jpg

supcase2.jpg

supcase3.jpg

supcase4.jpg

supcase5.jpg

Fitment is pretty much spot on. You can see a few areas that have gaps but nothing to worry about. Phone is securely in place.

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
So here is my Supcase and with Seidio Note 5 Dilex Holster.

Fitment is pretty much spot on. You can see a few areas that have gaps but nothing to worry about. Phone is securely in place.

Is your XPE slate gray? Just wondering the color we're seeing thru the frost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(7877573)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi, aside from cases, any recommendation on screen protector? I've try the Xtreme Guard (dry) and it really didn't turn out well.

Also anybody try this case? Any good? Is called "i-Blason" Halo Series Hybrid Clear Case / Cover with TPU Bumper over at Amazon.

Thx

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi, aside from cases, any recommendation on screen protector? I've try the Xtreme Guard (dry) and it really didn't turn out well.

Also anybody try this case? Any good? Is called "i-Blason" Halo Series Hybrid Clear Case / Cover with TPU Bumper over at Amazon.

Thx
I'm using supershieldz and have no issues. I posted pic of my supcase and you can see the screen protector

Last edited:

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The device gets too hot for my use to have a case on it. This is why I'm using the bumper that the Pure came with, but it is starting to crack due to the thin plastic around the power and volume buttons. I tend to pull the Pure out of my holster case with the bumper rim- hence a crack on the thin material area.

I would like another bumper case, but a tad more robust. The ones I have seen so far are listed as "bumper", but are not the same rim-only design as the one out of box, or cover the buttons. I do have a clear two piece case, but got that before appreciating the heat needs to dissipate from the device unimpeded. The GPU needs to let the heat out without something holding it in IMO.

I might drill holes in the back of the two piece case- before putting the Pure in it of course :)

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
We just received our Moto Casemate bumpers a few minutes ago. I already love them. Very snug. Buttons are covered but the power button still has the tactile feel to it for easy identification. Good balance between a plastic (firm/secure) and rubber (grip) feel, IMO. Doesn't feel like it adds any bulk but definitely gives you a lot of side grip feeling.

We got the black AND the blue bumpers. I'll post some pics later today when possible.

anon(7877573)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Can't wait to see some pictures.

Btw, are you using any screen protector? I've done of research, it seem nothing (glass) fit 100% w/o some sort of halo effect.

Thx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay