09-11-2015 04:57 PM
87 1234
tools
    Yeah that would be nice.

I am thinking Black Leather with Red Accent.

Attachment 195578
    I like that combo, just reminds me too much of my HTC days. They were all black with red accents.
    09-08-2015 09:45 AM
    I like that combo, just reminds me too much of my HTC days. They were all black with red accents.
    I am also thinking about this combo. I might just skip leather and upgrade to the 64GB model.
    Attached Thumbnails Moto Maker: Can't Select White & Champagne?-phone2.png  
    09-08-2015 10:00 AM
    I am also thinking about this combo. I might just skip leather and upgrade to the 64GB model.
    Both are very nice. I'm still torn as well. I'm pretty sure I'm going with the champagne frame though, so that being out of stock is giving me more time to decide.
    09-08-2015 12:42 PM
    The more I look at this the more I want it: (too bad it's not available yet)
    Attached Thumbnails Moto Maker: Can't Select White & Champagne?-screenshot-2015-09-02-12.40.31-pm.png  
    09-08-2015 01:08 PM
    I know, I really like that combo! if my leather one doesn't work for me (but I end up wanting the phone), I may return the leather one and order this one. Best color combo of "rubber" backs IMO
    09-08-2015 01:31 PM
    Both are very nice. I'm still torn as well. I'm pretty sure I'm going with the champagne frame though, so that being out of stock is giving me more time to decide.
    If you look here it seems the one BestBuy is selling is the White & Champagne one:

Motorola Moto X Pure 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone Unlocked White 00890NARTL - Best Buy
    09-08-2015 01:40 PM
    That's what i'm going with when it becomes available....99% positive

If you look here it seems the one BestBuy is selling is the White & Champagne one:

Motorola Moto X Pure 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone Unlocked White 00890NARTL - Best Buy
    Thanks, I'm looking at snagging the custom blue back though as well. No biggie, i'll wait until Moto has them back in stock.
    09-08-2015 01:53 PM
    That's what i'm going with when it becomes available....99% positive

Thanks, I'm looking at snagging the custom blue back though as well. No biggie, i'll wait until Moto has them back in stock.
    Yeah I might not get a white back with the Champagne but I need it to come back in stock so I can look at the different combinations.
    09-08-2015 02:10 PM
    Yeah I might not get a white back with the Champagne but I need it to come back in stock so I can look at the different combinations.
    Exactly. I wrote Moto and told that that just because that option is out of stock, that does not mean that they should disable it as a customization option. I told them they should just denote that the color combo is on back-order. They have a lot of people that want to play with combinations and cannot do it right now. Silly.
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-08-2015 02:59 PM
    Exactly. I wrote Moto and told that that just because that option is out of stock, that does not mean that they should disable it as a customization option. I told them they should just denote that the color combo is on back-order. They have a lot of people that want to play with combinations and cannot do it right now. Silly.
    That is actually a good idea.. I should write them as well. I don't care if it says back order and no idea when I will get the phone. Need to find away to make it enabled on the site :P
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-08-2015 03:10 PM
    FWIW, the white/champagne option is back but it shows "out of stock" when you pick it, butvsys to add it to your cart to see the shipping date. Put it in my cart and it says "backordered: Sept. 16". I'm going for it.

Edit- never mind, " items in your cart are no longer available ". Thanks for letting me get all the way to the very last step for that useful nugget.
    09-10-2015 06:22 PM
    FWIW, the white/champagne option is back but it shows "out of stock" when you pick it. Put it in my cart and it says "backordered: Sept. 16". I'm going for it.
    Dang it doesn't let me add to cart :/

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-10-2015 06:25 PM
    I actually believe I had something to do with them allowing to use the champagne as a customization feature even though it is out of stock. I sent over 10 emails and online chatted a bunch of times saying please figure out a way to open up the customization of it so at least people can figure out what design they want for when it's back in stock.
    co.ag.2005 likes this.
    09-10-2015 08:15 PM
    I was thinking that. Go tell them to make more of these!
    09-10-2015 08:54 PM
    I can still check out and it has a estimated delivery date of Sep 21, 2015. I wonder if it would go through? But I can't use it student discount :/

09-10-2015 09:17 PM
    I actually believe I had something to do with them allowing to use the champagne as a customization feature even though it is out of stock. I sent over 10 emails and online chatted a bunch of times saying please figure out a way to open up the customization of it so at least people can figure out what design they want for when it's back in stock.
    I would say your e-mails have worked.

Moto Maker: Can't Select White & Champagne?-motox.png
    alphabets likes this.
    09-10-2015 09:24 PM
    Looks like the 64GB is now out of stock. Definitely didn't see that coming.

09-10-2015 10:33 PM

Looks like I better order my phone soon. I figure I will go with the 32GB version.
    09-10-2015 10:34 PM
    Has anyone tried ordering the white/champagne one lately and worked?

09-10-2015 10:49 PM
    Has anyone tried ordering the white/champagne one lately and worked?

Nope. I have my champagne design all ready to go for when it does come back in stock. Right now you can use it just to customize, but can't add it to your cart just yet. Hopefully soon.
    09-11-2015 05:33 AM
    Nope. I have my champagne design all ready to go for when it does come back in stock. Right now you can use it just to customize, but can't add it to your cart just yet. Hopefully soon.
    Champagne is back up now. I just added it to the cart.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.
    09-11-2015 06:46 AM

Hmm, I can customize with the champagne frame but I still cannot add it to my cart. Strange that you can and I cannot. I will keep trying throughout the day.
    09-11-2015 07:13 AM

I just tried and it's out of stock again.
    09-11-2015 08:12 AM

Yeah me too!

Seems the 64GB one is back in stock.
    09-11-2015 08:12 AM
    I just tried and it's out of stock again.
    It appears I can add it to my cart on my phone, but not on my desktop. I'm going to try and buy it in a bit from my phone. I'll report back asap.
    09-11-2015 08:18 AM
87 1234