Moto Maker: Can't Select White & Champagne?

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Moto Maker: Can't Select White & Champagne

FWIW, the white/champagne option is back but it shows "out of stock" when you pick it, butvsys to add it to your cart to see the shipping date. Put it in my cart and it says "backordered: Sept. 16". I'm going for it.

Edit- never mind, " items in your cart are no longer available ". Thanks for letting me get all the way to the very last step for that useful nugget.

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

FWIW, the white/champagne option is back but it shows "out of stock" when you pick it. Put it in my cart and it says "backordered: Sept. 16". I'm going for it.

Dang it doesn't let me add to cart :/

Posted via the Android Central App

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site

I actually believe I had something to do with them allowing to use the champagne as a customization feature even though it is out of stock. I sent over 10 emails and online chatted a bunch of times saying please figure out a way to open up the customization of it so at least people can figure out what design they want for when it's back in stock.

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I can still check out and it has a estimated delivery date of Sep 21, 2015. I wonder if it would go through? But I can't use it student discount :/

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

I actually believe I had something to do with them allowing to use the champagne as a customization feature even though it is out of stock. I sent over 10 emails and online chatted a bunch of times saying please figure out a way to open up the customization of it so at least people can figure out what design they want for when it's back in stock.

I would say your e-mails have worked.

MotoX.PNG

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone tried ordering the white/champagne one lately and worked?

Nope. I have my champagne design all ready to go for when it does come back in stock. Right now you can use it just to customize, but can't add it to your cart just yet. Hopefully soon.

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Nope. I have my champagne design all ready to go for when it does come back in stock. Right now you can use it just to customize, but can't add it to your cart just yet. Hopefully soon.
Champagne is back up now. I just added it to the cart.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
It appears I can add it to my cart on my phone, but not on my desktop. I'm going to try and buy it in a bit from my phone. I'll report back asap.
I'm from the UK so I obvs couldnt buy it. But yeah I added it to my cart on my phone and it worked so assumed it was up but seems like maybe it was a glitch or something.

Was trying to help so sorry for the false hope lol.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I got all the way to the "place order" screen and it gave me an error that there is an item in my cart that is currently unavailable :mad:

Oh well, it will be soon enough I'm sure.

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping it will be available before the 2-week return period expires on my silver-trimmed order, so I can have a do-over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12