09-11-2015 03:57 PM
87 123 ...
tools
    Anyone else having issues selecting White & Champagne? I could select it yesterday when I was creating my phone. Was planning to purchase it today. Does this mean that option is sold out?
    09-03-2015 11:16 AM
    Anyone else having issues selecting White & Champagne? I could select it yesterday when I was creating my phone. Was planning to purchase it today. Does this mean that option is sold out?
    more than likely, yes.
    09-03-2015 11:17 AM
    more than likely, yes.
    That's what I was thinking. Just wish they would actually say that on the site.
    09-03-2015 11:20 AM
    That's what I was thinking. Just wish they would actually say that on the site.
    yeah, that would be nice! I wonder how long it'll take for it to return? You may have to check each day for a bit to see if they update availability.
    09-03-2015 11:22 AM
    Probably sold out. Seemed like a popular pick.
    09-03-2015 11:27 AM
    yeah, that would be nice! I wonder how long it'll take for it to return? You may have to check each day for a bit to see if they update availability.
    That's what I will be doing as that is the one I want.
    09-03-2015 12:57 PM
    Last night the white/champagne option was grayed out, this morning too. Just now I noticed it had an X through it.

I was trying to get a 64GB model, so it was an option. I want to contact Motorola to ask how long for that option to return, but given that I just received an email from them saying the Moto X was now available, 25 hours after the fact, I'm not holding my breath for a quick reply.
    09-03-2015 02:14 PM
    Last night the white/champagne option was grayed out, this morning too. Just now I noticed it had an X through it.

I was trying to get a 64GB model, so it was an option. I want to contact Motorola to ask how long for that option to return, but given that I just received an email from them saying the Moto X was now available, 25 hours after the fact, I'm not holding my breath for a quick reply.
    HA! I thought the same thing. Thanks for letting me know a whole day later that I can order the device. I figure I will go with 32GB and just get a 64GB or 128GB micro SD card.

I did make this version which I like so maybe I will go with that instead.

Moto Maker: Can't Select White & Champagne?-phone.png
    dmark44 likes this.
    09-03-2015 02:25 PM

They won't know until it's ready to be back up.

If they knew, they wouldn't X out the option and just simply delay shipping.
    09-03-2015 02:29 PM
    The option is sold out. I actually had my order placed but there was an error on Motorola's part and my order was cancelled. The only help customer service had for me was to reorder (of course now I'll have to go to the end of the line and not get my phone until the end of September). When I informed the next support person that I couldn't reorder because the option was no longer available I was asked to be patient and the option should be back available within 48 hours.
    312MotoGus and VoltaicShock like this.
    09-03-2015 10:38 PM
    Well if it does come back within a couple weeks, I might just order what I really wanted, and return the one I ordered today. This might be good news, thanks!
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-03-2015 11:00 PM
    The option is sold out. I actually had my order placed but there was an error on Motorola's part and my order was cancelled. The only help customer service had for me was to reorder (of course now I'll have to go to the end of the line and not get my phone until the end of September). When I informed the next support person that I couldn't reorder because the option was no longer available I was asked to be patient and the option should be back available within 48 hours.
    That's good to hear.
    09-03-2015 11:03 PM
    I couldn't be patient and just reordered with the black front =(
    09-04-2015 08:34 AM
    I'm disappointed with the colour choice overall.

Granted I can't buy in the UK yet but has a quick look on the maker.

Wanted orange trim with black front and black leather back but no orange is a shame, especially when us available on the Play

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-04-2015 09:03 AM
    I didn't use motomaker but I agree orange would have been a good color to include.
    09-04-2015 09:05 AM
    I'm disappointed with the colour choice overall.

Granted I can't buy in the UK yet but has a quick look on the maker.

Wanted orange trim with black front and black leather back but no orange is a shame, especially when us available on the Play

Curious to see if the colors will vary by market.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)
    09-04-2015 09:41 AM
    Sold out again. It's taking me too long to decide on what combo I want, but I know for sure I want the champagne frame. Must be a popular choice.
    dmark44 likes this.
    09-06-2015 08:23 PM
    Sold out again. It's taking me too long to decide on what combo I want, but I know for sue I want the champagne frame. Must be a popular choice.
    I actually have one sitting in my cart on mobile. The problem is I don't think I have the back I want on it :\
    09-06-2015 08:25 PM
    Somehow I got it added to my cart on mobile but if I try to edit it it changes it to black.
    Attached Thumbnails Moto Maker: Can't Select White & Champagne?-unnamed.png  
    09-06-2015 08:28 PM
    Somehow I got it added to my cart on mobile but if I try to edit it it changes it to black.
    Yeah, I can't even choose it on mobile. X'd out.

09-06-2015 08:29 PM
    Yeah, I can't even choose it on mobile. X'd out.

I'm tempted to hit purchase and see what happens but not sure I want that back. It was available earlier today.

Though I am liking these two:

Moto Maker: Can't Select White & Champagne?-phone.pngMoto Maker: Can't Select White & Champagne?-phone2.png
    dmark44 likes this.
    09-06-2015 08:58 PM
    white/champagne is available right now. I want the champagne but not into the white front but looks like that is the only way to get it.
    09-06-2015 10:02 PM
    I'm thinking that if a battery case becomes available for the Moto XPE at some point, my money would be better spent on that. By the time the Huawei Nexus comes out, I don't know if I'd be willing to shell out $700+ for it, when for less than that total price I can have the Moto XPE, a battery case, a protective case and a TGSP. The way I see it, the Huawei better have a gigantic battery to justify a base price of $650 again for me to drop that amount on it.

I got close to 6 1/2 hours SOT today on my S3 i9300 with a ZeroLemon extended battery in it. Granted, although there's a big difference between 720P and QHD, battery life and optimization os important to me.

09-06-2015 10:03 PM
    Saw the white/champagne was available again, but I'm getting the "some items in your cart are no longer available" message at checkout, and it says "Backorder: Sept. 18", too. Hmm, does that mean it will be available on the 18th?
    09-06-2015 10:06 PM
    I just tried to order and got the same thing.
    09-06-2015 10:33 PM
87 123 ...