What is the warranty on the Moto X Pure Edition?

mvasquez009

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Say for instance the walnut back I ordered on my new Moto starts to lift in the corners like I've been hearing about from so many other people with their older model Moto phones would I be able to exchange it and get it replaced? Would it be under warranty for a year through the manufacturer ? Please help

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Manufacturer warranty on Moto X pure?

12 month warranty. Peeling wood is a defect.

https://motorola-global-portal.cust...filename/Global Limited Warranty10-3-13-1.pdf

Motorola Mobility LLC ("Motorola") promises to the original purchaser ("you") that this Mobile Phone, and
any in-box accessories which accompany it (the "Products"), will be free of defects for a period of 12 months
from the date of original purchase ("Warranty Period") provided that the Products are used for normal
[consumer/end user] purposes (the "Limited Warranty"). This Limited Warranty covers only a purchase of
new Products from Motorola or an authorized reseller or distributor of Motorola Products and accompanied inbox
by this written Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is personal to you and not transferable. Claims
under this Limited Warranty may only be made in the country of purchase. If, following a repair, there are
fewer than 90 days remaining in the Warranty Period, the Warranty Period will be extended to end 90 days from
the date of repair.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Manufacturer warranty on Moto X pure?

Downside is you'd have to send it in for repair.

Posted via the Android Central App

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
This is the only thing thats putting me off ordering a wooden back. But I think Ash looks too nice to not risk.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.