Moto X Style in Canada

dquibs

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
So I'm really interested in getting the Moto X Style, but it doesn't appear to be coming to Canada anytime soon... I'm not really interested in the Moto X Play, which we do have. I really would like to get a pure edition Moto X and customize it, but I don't see a way to do that either. Anyone know when or if this is coming to Canada? Also, would it be a good choice to just grab a Nexus 6 at a discounted price? Since I probably won't be able to take advantage of Moto Maker, there aren't a ton of improvements the Moto X has over the Nexus, and the Nexus is cheaper... Thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So I'm really interested in getting the Moto X Style, but it doesn't appear to be coming to Canada anytime soon... I'm not really interested in the Moto X Play, which we do have. I really would like to get a pure edition Moto X and customize it, but I don't see a way to do that either. Anyone know when or if this is coming to Canada? Also, would it be a good choice to just grab a Nexus 6 at a discounted price? Since I probably won't be able to take advantage of Moto Maker, there aren't a ton of improvements the Moto X has over the Nexus, and the Nexus is cheaper... Thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App

I don't think anything's been announced for Canada yet.