So I'm really interested in getting the Moto X Style, but it doesn't appear to be coming to Canada anytime soon... I'm not really interested in the Moto X Play, which we do have. I really would like to get a pure edition Moto X and customize it, but I don't see a way to do that either. Anyone know when or if this is coming to Canada? Also, would it be a good choice to just grab a Nexus 6 at a discounted price? Since I probably won't be able to take advantage of Moto Maker, there aren't a ton of improvements the Moto X has over the Nexus, and the Nexus is cheaper... Thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-04-2015 01:33 PM
    So I'm really interested in getting the Moto X Style, but it doesn't appear to be coming to Canada anytime soon... I'm not really interested in the Moto X Play, which we do have. I really would like to get a pure edition Moto X and customize it, but I don't see a way to do that either. Anyone know when or if this is coming to Canada? Also, would it be a good choice to just grab a Nexus 6 at a discounted price? Since I probably won't be able to take advantage of Moto Maker, there aren't a ton of improvements the Moto X has over the Nexus, and the Nexus is cheaper... Thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I don't think anything's been announced for Canada yet.
    09-04-2015 01:51 PM