Verizon: VoLTE Confirmed for Moto X Pure Edition

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
That LTE icon is so sexy. I'm so tired of looking at Verizon's tramp stamp 4G LTE icon

Posted via the Android Central App

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
That's great, and identical to the Nexus 6 implementation built into android 5.1.

As far as I understand this is both VoLTE and HD Voice (but I'm not certain about HD voice).

Benny879

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
That LTE icon is so sexy. I'm so tired of looking at Verizon's tramp stamp 4G LTE icon

Ditto that. Also, no more huge ugly gap between the WiFi and signal icons and a correct signal bar icon. It's the little things that matter.

nvoll84

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't have that option! :( How do I get that? Also I don't appear to have data while on a call. What am I doing wrong? I got a new nano sim from Verzion today because my old phone had a micro sim. They had to jump through some hoops to get me on the network. They had to call customer service and manually move my GS4 sim card over to a nano sim to get it to work.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't have that option! :( How do I get that? Also I don't appear to have data while on a call. What am I doing wrong? I got a new nano sim from Verzion today because my old phone had a micro sim. They had to jump through some hoops to get me on the network. They had to call customer service and manually move my GS4 sim card over to a nano sim to get it to work.

Log into your verizon account and add the feature "advanced calling 1.0" to your line.

sixty_four

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Log into your verizon account and add the feature "advanced calling 1.0" to your line.

Pardon my ignorance but...

Is that a free feature?

Will that alter my account in any way? I'm grandfathered in to an unlimited data plan and I'm always a bit leery of making any changes to my account.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Pardon my ignorance but...

Is that a free feature?

Will that alter my account in any way? I'm grandfathered in to an unlimited data plan and I'm always a bit leery of making any changes to my account.

Yes it is a free add-on to your account (even for unlimited users).

appmy

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site

I've logged into my account, but cannot find where I can add that feature. Could you provide me some help?

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I've logged into my account, but cannot find where I can add that feature. Could you provide me some help?

Search for "volte" on their site after you logged in. It will give you step-by-step instructions. Took me all of a minute to get it set up (for free).

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

It's hard to find. It's on the left menu named something like 'add features'.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

appmy

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
It's hard to find. It's on the left menu named something like 'add features'.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Yep. I found it and added it. The option appeared on the phone's menu after about 5 minutes.

jhardy93

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
As long as you have lte coverage.

I understand you need to have LTE coverage to have both data and voice and the same time. This worked fine on my previous phone. I changed from the Moto X (2013) to the MXP. Only had issues with voice/data not working together on MXP. I had read other places that turning on the "advanced calling 1.0" caused problems with the voicemail. It was reset and had to be setup again. Has this happened to anyone else? I want to avoid that as there are a few messages I still wanted to keep for now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad