07-14-2016 10:19 AM
29 12
tools
    Will a quick charge 2.0 car charger work on the XPE?
    Agreed. I'm a sucker for spare external battery packs.
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    09-11-2015 03:42 PM
    There are non USB cables used for other portable devices that are two pieces to mitigate potential bend/damage issues at the base of the brick. It will be interesting to see how folk's batteries hold out that use the fast charge all the time (9-10 months). Motorola is being very aggressive Far more than Samsung with their fast charging.

Cable design seems fine, so probably no harm no foul.
    Can we please get over the notion that Quick Charge is going to ruin your battery? I have a Droid Turbo that has only been charged on a Motorola turbo charger since the day it was released, and it stays on the charger all night.(will be a year in Oct) My battery is just fine and still last as long as it did the first week. Motorola and Qualcomm have both directly answered that question on their web sites. They unequivocally state it will not harm your battery. The software and hardware used in quick charge is optimized for the rate a battery can intake a charge.
    09-11-2015 04:08 PM
    Can we please get over the notion that Quick Charge is going to ruin your battery? I have a Droid Turbo that has only been charged on a Motorola turbo charger since the day it was released, and it stays on the charger all night.(will be a year in Oct) My battery is just fine and still last as long as it did the first week. Motorola and Qualcomm have both directly answered that question on their web sites. They unequivocally state it will not harm your battery. The software and hardware used in quick charge is optimized for the rate a battery can intake a charge.
    This ^^^^^. The quick charger only accelerates charging at the bottom end. Example 10% to 60%. After the phone huts a certain percentage, the charging process slows down significantly. That is why in order to get the "10 hours of battery life from 15 min charging" Motorola states your battery has to be mostly depleted.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-11-2015 10:01 PM
    What is the difference between turbocharger15 and turbocharger25.
    Does both are same.
    And i am using moto x play
    Does both works fine in that
    07-14-2016 10:19 AM
29 12