I am returning my Moto X Pure Edition

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I also like a bumper or case, since I like to place my phone screen down on a desk or table. The extra thickness keeps the screen from touching the surface of the desk or table.

The speaker accents are a bit raised for the same effect.

Posted via the Android Central App

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
The speaker accents are a bit raised for the same effect.

The flash for the front facing camera is also raised a bit, and it touches the surface of a table when the phone is placed screen down without a case or bumper.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
With the google now launcher the N6P has a 5x5 home screen layout while the MXPE has a 4x4.

Take it for what it's worth but as someone making the switch it's another little thing that makes me happy.

Are you sure this isn't a Android 6.0 option. I have Marshmallow on my Nexus 5 but still only have 4x4 but it is a smaller screen. It could be 5x5 due to the larger screen resolution. Would be nice to ask someone who is apart of the 6.0 test for the Moto X Pure Edition.

Unless the google launcher is checked the OS version and the screen resolution. The only way to tell would be a breakdown of the APK or find someone that has Android 6.0 and the same resolution.

I'll take the expandable storage over 5X5 any day. I use the SD for media and device storage for apps. A lot more storage and no cloud or OTG that has poor media integration.

5 x 5 probably will be a M update.

My thoughts exactly

Here's a link to a post from Jerry in the N6P forum when asked about the grid size.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ne...w-us-your-home-screen-set-up.html#post4784490

It only make sense this comes from a config file on the phone end of the world.

Just wanted to follow up on this quick.

If memory serves me right this is the file you had to edit back in the day to get google wallet working if you didn't have carrier support.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance