How am I supposed to transfer files between my phone and my PC if it doesn't come with a USB cable?

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
For future reference, how is one supposed to transfer files from the PC to the phone, and vice versa, since the included turbo charger comes without a USB cable? Second, if one decides not to turbo charge, can the phone be charged "normally"?

Posted via the Android Central App

jdfrye

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to Transfer Files on the Moto XPE?

Download airdroid from the play store. It's what I have used.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

I imagine any number of $1 usb cables would do the trick for a file transfer. And yes you can use a normal charger.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

I find WiFi file explorer to be the best.

And yes, normal charging works just fine... just slower.

jamesnote

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
Moto X PE 2015 turbo charger

Hi Guys/Gals,
So I rec'd my brand spankin new Moto X yesterday and out of the box are the phone unit, the turbo charger cable, and a couple of guides. See below the picture of the turbo charger. My question: Is this the correct cable? Where's the USB connector on the other end? Looks like it permanent attached to the A/C outlet. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• charger.jpg
    charger.jpg
    575.9 KB · Views: 39

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto X PE 2015 turbo charger

That is correct. The turbo charger 25 has a dedicated cable, no USB port.

Posted via the Android Central App

jamesnote

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site

Thanks. So I guess my next question is how do I access the SD card from my PC, without a USB connection?

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Thanks. So I guess my next question is how do I access the SD card from my PC, without a USB connection?

Do you have another USB cord laying around that you can connect the phone to the computer? If not, do you have an SD card reader that you can put your micro SD card into and put in the computer? Those would seem like the only options unless your computer has bluetooth capabilities.