Screen dimming when swiping from Motorola Camera to Motorola Gallery preview on Moto X Pure Edition?

wsrobert

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else notice that after having snapped a shot and then swiping from the right to jump over to the gallery/preview that the display seems to dim excessively dim? To the point that I have to manually increase the brightness to view the pic? Even more annoying is that in the split second the photo loads, you can see the brightness appear "normal" and then once clearly in view, brightness drops.

Anyone else noticing so far?

redeyss

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Moto Gallery App Annoyance

Anyone else notice that after having snapped a shot and then swiping from the right to jump over to the gallery/preview that the display seems to dim excessively dim? To the point that I have to manually increase the brightness to view the pic? Even more annoying is that in the split second the photo loads, you can see the brightness appear "normal" and then once clearly in view, brightness drops.

Anyone else noticing so far?
Yes I have the save thing occurring. It's annoying but I'm liking this phone overall.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

alexisv635

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site

I think it's in all the phones, example my M8 do the same thing. Annoying yes but it's a "feature" in all phones

BlueBlazer60

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

Yes I have the save thing occurring. It's annoying but I'm liking this phone overall.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Not to the degree that I need to adjust the brightness but the same effect occurs in a three year old phone. At least part of the difference is explained by the fact the camera screen display is built through the lens and the camera software and the gallery screen display is built using the software for that app. Also, I am not sure as to the degree but the phone brightness setting probably is more of an impact in the gallery app. The camera app software will be adjusting the image for the best possible picture capture.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800