Anyone else notice that after having snapped a shot and then swiping from the right to jump over to the gallery/preview that the display seems to dim excessively dim? To the point that I have to manually increase the brightness to view the pic? Even more annoying is that in the split second the photo loads, you can see the brightness appear "normal" and then once clearly in view, brightness drops.

Anyone else noticing so far?
    09-13-2015 08:37 PM
    Anyone else notice that after having snapped a shot and then swiping from the right to jump over to the gallery/preview that the display seems to dim excessively dim? To the point that I have to manually increase the brightness to view the pic? Even more annoying is that in the split second the photo loads, you can see the brightness appear "normal" and then once clearly in view, brightness drops.

Anyone else noticing so far?
    Yes I have the save thing occurring. It's annoying but I'm liking this phone overall.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    09-13-2015 10:38 PM
    I think it's in all the phones, example my M8 do the same thing. Annoying yes but it's a "feature" in all phones
    09-13-2015 10:41 PM
    Yes I have the save thing occurring. It's annoying but I'm liking this phone overall.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Not to the degree that I need to adjust the brightness but the same effect occurs in a three year old phone. At least part of the difference is explained by the fact the camera screen display is built through the lens and the camera software and the gallery screen display is built using the software for that app. Also, I am not sure as to the degree but the phone brightness setting probably is more of an impact in the gallery app. The camera app software will be adjusting the image for the best possible picture capture.
    09-14-2015 09:20 AM