I have a Moto X Pure Edition, you have questions. Lets play!

Russell Holly

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
moto-x-pure.jpg

Hi there!

I have a Moto X Pure Edition in hand, and have been using it for most of the day. You all know the drill, ask and I will answer! I'll be here all night, and if you're all very good I think Phil will chime in later with his own Moto X Pure Edition.

Fire away!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
How's the camera!!??? Hehehe. OK, that out of the way. How speedy does it feel? Are there any features you specifically like that other phones don't have?

Russell Holly

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
How's the camera!!??? Hehehe. OK, that out of the way. How speedy does it feel? Are there any features you specifically like that other phones don't have?

It's still early, but things could be a lot worse. So far my only gripe is the same one I've had for years, Tap to Focus in Moto Camera is still weird.

Attachments

• 1442345681020.jpg
    1442345681020.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 398

thedigitel

May 7, 2010
Visit site
How does it feel in hand compared to the LG G4? I feel like the G4 is already at the limit of comfortable size, so just curious how much difference there is.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
So far my only gripe is the same one I've had for years, Tap to Focus in Moto Camera is still weird.

Glad you brought that up, as it was one of the things that drove me crazy while using my Moto Pure. Is that a patented Moto thing - and is there any way to change the way it operates in the settings?

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
What's your opinion on how "premium" it feels in hand? Does the metal compare to other low cost flagships? (Particularly the OnePlus 2?)

Sent using Tapatalk

johnzik

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Could you please list the phones you have used in the past year from best to worst based on the following attributes so we see were Moto X Pure Edition fits in...
(Moto X Pure, S6, G4, Nexus 6, Note 5, One M9, 1+2, iPhone 6, other)

Feel in hand.
Display quality.
Snappiness.
Camera quality.
Battery life (if you are able to say now).

Thanks.
js