I have a Moto X Pure Edition, you have questions. Lets play!

dmone72

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I agree! The only two phone they told me that are on their certified list is the iphone 6 and 6+. They are always behind on things. Find a template online and trace out where you need to cut it. It should just fit in the tray.

AnniRox

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Here are several angles. While it's a cheap bumper for sure, it gets the job done until you can find a better one. My biggest complaint would be that the buttons are recessed and a little trickier to activate. I also included a pic from the OG X of the screen in the bright sun. It doesn't do it much justice as the screen was actually much more visible in reality.

View attachment 197035View attachment 197036View attachment 197037View attachment 197038View attachment 197039View attachment 197040View attachment 197041

which dock/stand is that?

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Here are several angles. While it's a cheap bumper for sure, it gets the job done until you can find a better one. My biggest complaint would be that the buttons are recessed and a little trickier to activate. I also included a pic from the OG X of the screen in the bright sun. It doesn't do it much justice as the screen was actually much more visible in reality.

No questions about the phone, just wondering who the babe in the Princess Leia bikini is! ;)

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The wife. I married wisely. ;)

Does your wife know you posted this? My wife would kill me in my sleep. Only partially joking.

Added: Is that the bumper that came with it? I thought the bumper had covered buttons? I like the bumper you show.

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mod Note - This thread is used to ask Russell & the guys questions about the phone. If you would like to debate various things about the phone please create the proper thread.

Thanks.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
First off, the excitement is it's a new phone and if you have a new phone on order you get excited, its what you do.

The MXPE has SD card support, removable batteries are a dying breed, and which OEM does updates better than moto?
Right now the Note 4 comes closest but it will soon be gone. It is my frustration talking. I don't want to throw a wet blanket on an exciting purchase. I want to find reasons to buy another Moto!

Sorry I came on too strong.

Last edited:

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Right now the Note 4 comes closest but it will soon be gone. It is my frustration talking. I don't want to throw a wet blanket on an exciting purchase. I want to find reasons to buy another Moto!

Sorry I came on too strong.

I can tell you I waited a week after pre orders to decide to go this route. I was strongly considering the oneplus 2 but luckily they've been so slow I've had time to consider all my options. I didn't want to give up NFC with the oneplus and when reviews came in and the battery was under performing I moved on.

I would have wished with a phone this size for a larger battery (my n5 is terrible so it's very important to me) and I'm a little disappointing to buy a phone at the end(ish) of 2015 that doesn't have usb type c or more importantly a fingerprint sensor.

So all that being said I'm not sure what to the perfect phone really is and I refuse to go back anywhere near touchwiz anytime soon so this seemed like the best option. Now if only it will ship...