I have a Moto X Pure Edition, you have questions. Lets play!

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I will agree that the op bailed on the thread pretty quick. That being said...

-They've done multiple articles on the phone now
-The moderators have been very active and answered many questions
-This isn't the only new phone out

Plus, a few of us happened to be around when questions were pouring in and we were able to answer them probably before the OP even had a chance to read them. It is a good community effort around here.

husa3695

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Here are several angles. While it's a cheap bumper for sure, it gets the job done until you can find a better one. My biggest complaint would be that the buttons are recessed and a little trickier to activate. I also included a pic from the OG X of the screen in the bright sun. It doesn't do it much justice as the screen was actually much more visible in reality.

View attachment 197035View attachment 197036View attachment 197037View attachment 197038View attachment 197039View attachment 197040View attachment 197041

What's the stand in the picture and where do I get one?

Posted via the Android Central App

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I placed my order on Sept 16th. It still says being built. Is it normal that its taking so long?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Brian Stewart1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yep appears to be common

same with me - placed order on 16th - says assembled (since 17th actually)

My due date is not until oct 9th so my guess is that it will be shipped end of September ?

Whats your estimated delivery date?

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Yep appears to be common

same with me - placed order on 16th - says assembled (since 17th actually)

My due date is not until oct 9th so my guess is that it will be shipped end of September ?

Whats your estimated delivery date?
October 6th. A friend of mine told me they usually arrive 6-7 days earlier than the expected date. He's had all 3 gen Moto x.

Brian Stewart1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I hope so.

I ordered the moto g 2015 pre-order and I came in only a few days (5 days total it took - way before expected date)

I'm not in any rush to be honest

As I'm waiting on nexus announcement too (pricing , battery ) (i.e if it appears to be good then i'll return moto x ... assuming i have it in my hands by then..)

SOmeone mentioned earlier about the time between product announcement and availability

Its as if manufacturers have completely forgotten how important it is.

Moto announced a long time ago, pre-orders took a while to open up , and delivery is not until October

yet IPhone 6s announced and pre-orders pretty much right away with delivers starting next week.

Also I remember HTC when the M9 was announced they made it available right away.

Seriously don't even bother announcing until its bloody ready to ship or pre-order hahah (remember the moto 360 announcement at Google I/O? hahaha)

look at the Amazon pre-order page... Shipping due October 21st.
Nexus will be available way before then (in theory), Huawei devices will be available and maybe just maybe... the One Plus 2 may be available outside of invites..

I hope Motorola learn a lesson from this...

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I hope so.

I ordered the moto g 2015 pre-order and I came in only a few days (5 days total it took - way before expected date)

I'm not in any rush to be honest

As I'm waiting on nexus announcement too (pricing , battery ) (i.e if it appears to be good then i'll return moto x ... assuming i have it in my hands by then..)

SOmeone mentioned earlier about the time between product announcement and availability

Its as if manufacturers have completely forgotten how important it is.

Moto announced a long time ago, pre-orders took a while to open up , and delivery is not until October

yet IPhone 6s announced and pre-orders pretty much right away with delivers starting next week.

Also I remember HTC when the M9 was announced they made it available right away.

Seriously don't even bother announcing until its bloody ready to ship or pre-order hahah (remember the moto 360 announcement at Google I/O? hahaha)

look at the Amazon pre-order page... Shipping due October 21st.
Nexus will be available way before then (in theory), Huawei devices will be available and maybe just maybe... the One Plus 2 may be available outside of invites..

I hope Motorola learn a lesson from this...
Lol very true.
But i do kind of understand them because they just don't have the color combinations laying around and assembled, ready to ship....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2