I have a Moto X Pure Edition, you have questions. Lets play!

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Lol very true.
But i do kind of understand them because they just don't have the color combinations laying around and assembled, ready to ship....

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
How hard is it for them to update an estimated delivery date based on the colors you choose?

Hmmmm, he picked blue, we don't have blue, well let's just say he'll get it next week...

Sullie714

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Quote Originally Posted by ttwiitch View Post
And yours still says being built???

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Yes - Each year for the last three years when purchasing a phone from Moto I got the "Being Built" email. It's an automatic when you make the purchase.......

Today my status shows order complete.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a way to completely change the voice that the Pure uses to speak back to you?
Tried everything. For years now this has not worked as the phone leads you to believe it will work.
Yes I can download other voices and listen to examples of them at varying speeds but the voice never changes completely on all parts/apps as I want it to do. If anyone ever finds a solution to this that would be great.

joshjp

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Im woundering how to shoot 1080p 60fps video, on the phone it doesnt look 60fps, and when i uploaded a video to YouTube, it was 1080p 30 fps...any help? TY

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Im woundering how to shoot 1080p 60fps video, on the phone it doesnt look 60fps, and when i uploaded a video to YouTube, it was 1080p 30 fps...any help? TY
Does it say anywhere in the settings 30 or 60 fps? If not, it's just standard 30 fps.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G 😎

maestreaux

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
What is the feel of the wood backs like? Debating which type of back to get and love the look of the wood but concerned about the texture or lack there of.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
What is the feel of the wood backs like? Debating which type of back to get and love the look of the wood but concerned about the texture or lack there of.

I haven't used one but my guess is it feels like wood.

Word from owners is that it's fairly slick

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the Ash wood and I love it. Does it feel like wood???? Well, it's smooth. Is it slippery? Well, it's smooth and no more slippery than you would expect. I mentioned in another thread somewhere that if you were very careful and taped everything off properly that you could use some spray urethane to give it a little shine and a little more stickiness. Mine has more of a flat, or eggshell finish to it.

cmenon12

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know of a way to completely change the voice that the Pure uses to speak back to you?
Tried everything. For years now this has not worked as the phone leads you to believe it will work.
Yes I can download other voices and listen to examples of them at varying speeds but the voice never changes completely on all parts/apps as I want it to do. If anyone ever finds a solution to this that would be great.

Check out your Google text to speech settings. They should be under language or something similar in the settings app. There you can download make and female, and hopefully better quality speech engines as well.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Check out your Google text to speech settings. They should be under language or something similar in the settings app. There you can download make and female, and hopefully better quality speech engines as well.

You can download different language support but there is not an option to select male of female voices. And not all languages are supported for speech output.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz