I have a Moto X Pure Edition, you have questions. Lets play!

goodenough

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
How the hell do you ZOOM on the camera? This is such a piece of crap interface, because the traditional "pinching" method doesn't even remotely work. Are you supposed to press that center zoom brightness control? It doesn't work with ANY consistency. A total piece of junk design on the camera app. Should I install another camera app?

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
How the hell do you ZOOM on the camera? This is such a piece of crap interface, because the traditional "pinching" method doesn't even remotely work. Are you supposed to press that center zoom brightness control? It doesn't work with ANY consistency. A total piece of junk design on the camera app. Should I install another camera app?
Actually, it's very simple and CLEAN. All you have to do is use ONE finger and slide it up or down on the screen while the camera is on. Up is zooming in, down is zooming out. So simple. Even better than pinching because you only need ONE hand and ONE finger lol. Good luck buddy :)

bryantest

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Putting out here a fictional scenario. Bought myself a 16 GB Mxpe with the intention of storing all my pics and vids to a microsd card. I know there's like 12 GB of free space fresh from factory Let's say I install various apps afterwards... And the Apps under my Storage settings show it consumed 11 GB... How much free space I should have left? I am trying find our if those 11 GB is just composed of core Google apps plus the apps I installed afterwards.

Thanks!

Posted via Moto X

goodenough

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
After installing everything I wanted.

Android OS uses 6.5 GB
Internal storage 4.5 GB used of 9.5 GB
11 GB total used out of 16 GB.

I have 4-5 GB left.

Bosola Osinubi

May 28, 2016
Visit site
View attachment 196942

Hi there!

I have a Moto X Pure Edition in hand, and have been using it for most of the day. You all know the drill, ask and I will answer! I'll be here all night, and if you're all very good I think Phil will chime in later with his own Moto X Pure Edition.

Fire away!

Hi,
This may sound silly but I just got this and I want to know if it comes with an earpiece?

caspio2000

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
After 8 months using, about 220 apps installed in this phone, it has begin to getting very slow, some times it freezed and reset itself, any idea about it? Should I make a hard reset and reinatall all again?

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
After 8 months using, about 220 apps installed in this phone, it has begin to getting very slow, some times it freezed and reset itself, any idea about it? Should I make a hard reset and reinatall all again?
I have a "32gb" with adoptable storage and I'm experiencing the same issues. Badly. To make it even worse, I don't think this phone will receive another update from Motorola (Lenovo), ever again.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Sorry but are 220 apps necessary?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
My gut tells me we won't see Nougat until the Spring, anyone else agree?
My experience with Moto says May-June time frame, if we see it at all that is... Several European Moto sites have said by the end of the first quarter though according to posts on XDA (with links to verify).

So like everything related to ROMs, custom or stock, it will be released if and when it's ready.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge