Is there a non-slip adhesive I can add to the wood back of my Moto X Pure Edition?

mrjack

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I have my awesome Moto X PE and am loving it. I decided to go with the wood back which is an amazing look. My only gripe is that it is so smooth that the phone slips out of my hand all the time! I don't want a case or want to use the included bumper but want some kind of silicone or non-slip adhesive strips that I can put on the back so it doesn't slip all the time. Obviously I want something that is clear so the wood is still seen. Has anyone seen or know of anything like this? I see there are the egrip strips but the texture on them will make it ugly and won't allow for the wood to come through very well. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Re: Know of any kind of non-slip adhesive?

That's why I went with the silicon back this time instead of leather like I did last year. The leather was beautiful, but way too slippery. I have to imagine that the wood is even worse. Both beautiful, but a case is probably necessary most times because of the lack of grip. I don't like using a case.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Know of any kind of non-slip adhesive?

I suppose you could tape it off (carefully so as to cover all metal and optics) and then get yourself a can of clear spray silicone rubber like they use to clog leaks and stuff. Maybe a waterproofing type silicone rubber in a can. Let us know how it works out?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781