CLOVE UK - YUP, once again it has been delayed ! ! !

Ichigo91

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
At first it was from the 21th to 23th, and now to the 29th... just as expected ! (and just yesterday I placed an order which got already charged)

I guaranteed that it will ship out somewhere around October just like Motorola UK

First stock delayd. Now shipping 29th September.

They had this all planned.

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Well Amazon has been delayed til 21st October. So I'd expect it to be delayed til then also.

Clove, Expansys and Handtec always do this.

I wont pre order it from Amazon, I will just buy it once its released as normally it takes a few days if that to arrive anyways.

Also Clove, Handtec and Expansys sometimes sell EU phones so they come with plus adapters. I just think Amazon is the best ... plus its same price as clove and you get better customer service and you know where you stand with Amazon.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

Ichigo91

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Just got an email from them:

We need to give you an update on your order for the Moto X Style.

Motorola and the UK distribution centre had expected this shipment to arrive into them today (22nd). We have been informed this afternoon that this is delayed until Monday the 28th, as a result of customs clearance, so we will now have stock ready to ship on the 29th September (next Tuesday).

This is frustrating news for all of us, but this will still be the very first stock of the Moto X Style and we are bringing in more resource on the 29th to ensure we can ship all orders on this day.

We are sorry, this is not the news we wanted to give, but not long to wait for the first Moto X Style.

The Clove Technology Sales Team.