I got my Moto x Pure activated with U.S Cellular yesterday and it worked except there was no data, no lte/3g anything. I called customer support, they removed the sim card from the account and put it back on and it worked. today I tried to send a text and an error popped up "unable to send message with U.S. Cellular, error 907. I checked my settings/my phone number, and it said unknown(the U.S. Cellular tech support guy said this was because the phone had lost it's programing?). when I try to make a call it says cellular network unavailable, even though I have several bars of service and it worked fine in the same location yesterday. I called U.S. Cellular tech support, he tried some stuff and told me to contact Motorola, Motorola had me clear the cache and do a factory reset, and the problems still persist. Motorola wanted to refund my money and have me return the device, but I'm not sure if it is a hardware issue. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot it?
    09-22-2015 09:40 PM
    Well it started working, but it says the network is "roaming indicator off", wierd...
    09-23-2015 10:57 AM
    If I switch the Radio band to USA, it says the network is U.S. Cellular but i only get service for a couple of seconds. If I switch the band to cellular, it works fine, but it says the network is roaming indicator off
    09-24-2015 02:46 PM
    Roaming indicator off is normal on USCC network when running the moto x pure and nexus 6. They are the first unlocked android phones allowed on their network so the provisions to show USCC in the top corner do not exist. It affects nothing.
    09-24-2015 08:14 PM
    It would be less bothersome if it said "roaming indicator off" all the time, but when I reboot it says U.S. Cellular for a few seconds, and the other day it said U.S. Cellular a full day before I did a factory reset because I had the above stated issues.
    09-25-2015 08:01 AM