12-12-2015 05:51 PM
73 123
tools
    I am still yet to order one but because of the size it would make the phone huge fitting a case even though I have always had a case, I would be tempted to use it without a case/bumper and just fit a tempered glass screen protector as I am very careful with my phones so is anyone using it without a case or bumper?
    09-23-2015 10:29 AM
    I don't use either. I do have a tempered glass screen protector on it, but that's it.
    09-23-2015 11:04 AM
    I'm using a regular skinomi screen protected and no case. I hate the bumper it came with and all the other cases aren't shipping until the end of the month

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-23-2015 11:11 AM
    I don't use either. I do have a tempered glass screen protector on it, but that's it.
    That's how I want to go with mine when I get it, can I ask what make tempered glass protector did you get and is it any good?

Thanks
    09-23-2015 11:15 AM
    So far I am naked. I did buy a clear case (a preorder) for cheap to see if it like it since I want to enjoy the Moto Maker options I chose.

I also did buy a glass screen protector which will be here next month.. I am debating on using it.
    09-23-2015 11:26 AM
    ^^ Exact same for me.

I'm also waiting on a rubber bummer like last year's Hula bumper. I use those during higher risk times (festivals or other outdoor events). Otherwise, totally nekkid.
    09-23-2015 11:37 AM
    That's how I want to go with mine when I get it, can I ask what make tempered glass protector did you get and is it any good?

Thanks
    I went with this one: Amazon.com: Supershieldz® Motorola Moto X Pure Edition Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Ballistics Glass 0.3mm 9H Hardness Featuring Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free -Crystal Clear - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

No complaints.
    alphabets likes this.
    09-23-2015 11:50 AM
    I'm using the bumper, since bumpers are cool! The bumper is at least nice to avoid app activation by mistake touches due to the thin bezel.
    Uncle Louie likes this.
    09-23-2015 11:52 AM
    I have only ever used a sleeve/pouch and have never had a cracked, dinged, scratched or broken screen or any part of my phone.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2392638...enuine-leather
    09-23-2015 11:56 AM
    I'm totally naked with mine too. No case, no bumper, no screen protector.
    09-23-2015 12:13 PM
    Mine is completely naked. I don't want it to be any bigger, and I want to enjoy my black leather back.

Sent from my Moto X Pure using Tapatalk.
    09-23-2015 12:37 PM
    Just a screen protector on mine. I love the feel of the back.
    09-23-2015 12:43 PM
    Mine is completely naked. I don't want it to be any bigger, and I want to enjoy my black leather back.

Sent from my Moto X Pure using Tapatalk.
    I have the black leather and agree 100%.

09-23-2015 06:29 PM
    yeah...so been totally nude with it since day 1 and today I just dropped it..actually it slide out of my work coat. got RMA'd already though, I posted a thread lol.
    09-23-2015 06:37 PM
    Incipio DualPro and I just installed the revised Skinomi screen protector they sent without being asked to. The cutouts on the new Skinomi are much more precise. I may order their glass protector.

Posted from my XT1575
    09-23-2015 06:42 PM
    Currently naked until I get my Supcase. But with the phone naked, I feel like I don't have enough of a grip. I feel like I'm going to drop it.
    09-23-2015 06:53 PM
    I don't have a case or screen protector yet. I have a tempered glass screen protector suppose to be here Saturday .
    As far as a case I wouldn't mind having a tpu type case with dust covers but haven't found one yet.

From my Moto X PE
    09-23-2015 09:31 PM
    My phones have been completely naked for the last few years. I don't like the feel of any cases bulking up my phone.

09-23-2015 11:23 PM
    I have never used a case with the phone. I just got the Matte Screen Protector.
    09-24-2015 01:32 AM
    My phones have been completely naked for the last few years. I don't like the feel of any cases bulking up my phone.

Mine have always had a case on but the size and the looks of the phone have made me decide to use it naked as I am always careful with my phone but I will put a tempered glass protector of it when Imfine one in the UK
    09-24-2015 02:44 AM
    No case or bumper. I hate them. I have never dropped a phone in my life. Have you dropped a baby? If you are careful and care about something, it won't be dropped. I do have a screen protector on order. You can have a few grains of sand in your pocket, slide your phone in and scratched screen. I use a protector for that reason.
    09-24-2015 06:21 AM
    I don't have mine yet (ordering tomorrow) but I'm just wondering, for all of you that are choosing to go naked, is the included bumper really that bad? I was hoping it would be good enough to protect the corners and still show off the phone.

09-24-2015 07:13 AM
    I don't have mine yet (ordering tomorrow) but I'm just wondering, for all of you that are choosing to go naked, is the included bumper really that bad? I was hoping it would be good enough to protect the corners and still show off the phone.

I actually like the included bumper. It fits fine I just wish it wasn't as shiny.
    ejb1013 and Coresh like this.
    09-24-2015 07:23 AM
    Totally naked. I'll probably use a screen protector at some point. Never a case or bumper.

09-24-2015 07:27 AM

I use the bumper. I don't think its that bad at all. I wish it didn't move around as much as it does. It can be tricky to put it on the phone and remove it from the phone, at least from my experience. I would prefer to have a clear bumper. I still like the feel of the back of the phone. The bumper, at least for me, makes it more secure in hand. I still get to show off the champagne frame as well. Like someone else said...I just wish it wasn't as shiny.
    ejb1013 likes this.
    09-24-2015 07:42 AM
73 123