How do I set a profile photo on the Moto X Pure Edition/Moto X Style?

fishmonger3

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I can't get my profile picture to show up at the top right corner when I pull down the shade. Also, is there a way to get my contacts' Facebook photos to show up in my contact list?

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: profile photo question

I can't get my profile picture to show up at the top right corner when I pull down the shade. Also, is there a way to get my contacts' Facebook photos to show up in my contact list?
That is just your phone profile and not your Google profile. If you click on it and bring up the user settings you can change your name and photo.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

That is just your phone profile and not your Google profile. If you click on it and bring up the user settings you can change your name and photo.

This is correct. As for FaceBook I wouldn't know. I don't even allow FB to stay logged in when I am not using the app ... I don't like them all up in my phone trying to sync random people haha ^_^.

myriad46

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site

This is correct. As for FaceBook I wouldn't know. I don't even allow FB to stay logged in when I am not using the app ... I don't like them all up in my phone trying to sync random people haha ^_^.

Not correct. In Google+ , go to settings (3 dots) - tap your account - contacts - keep contacts up to date. This will link your "Me" contact entry in your contact list with your google profile, and thus fill that picture in.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Not correct. In Google+ , go to settings (3 dots) - tap your account - contacts - keep contacts up to date. This will link your "Me" contact entry in your contact list with your google profile, and thus fill that picture in.

Nice catch,

I uninstalled google plus already but checked my old nexus and sure enough this is how I had it set up.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

You can use Sync.me to sync your contacts' Facebook photos. Its what I use on my Pure Edition. It's also what I used on my Nexus 6.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc