GRAH! Small tear in silicone back.

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
It's tiny, but some how I put a small cut or tear in the dark teal silicone back on my new X, less than a week after getting it. It's the white crescent-shaped feature in the center of this pic:

IMG_20150927_171342504-1.jpg

Thankfully it's still flush with the rest of the surface, so I don't think it will get hung up on anything. Must have torn it with a fingernail without noticing. I just cut them down real short, that'll teach 'em!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It's tiny, but some how I put a small cut or tear in the dark teal silicone back on my new X, less than a week after getting it. It's the white crescent-shaped feature in the center of this pic:

View attachment 198747

Thankfully it's still flush with the rest of the surface, so I don't think it will get hung up on anything. Must have torn it with a fingernail without noticing. I just cut them down real short, that'll teach 'em!

Maybe try a small dab of clear fingernail polish to cover it so it doesn't catch on something else.

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

View attachment 198747

Just take a cue from your engraving and Don't Panic! :)