For moto x Pure edition device out there and ready to get a serious exciting to baked a Android 6.0 operation systems. My questions is was there support for it? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    David Rosen likes this.
    09-28-2015 08:02 PM
    For moto x Pure edition device out there and ready to get a serious exciting to baked a Android 6.0 operation systems. My questions is was there support for it? Thanks

Should I read this backwards for it to make sense?

Sent from my XT1575
    whymista, stearic, Clocks and 8 others like this.
    09-29-2015 12:05 AM
    I tried plugging this post into Google Translate and set it to detect language. No luck.
    09-29-2015 12:58 AM
    If your question is, will the Pure get 6.0, yes it is.

Only the Nexus devices will launch with 6.0 preinstalled. Motorola has a reputation of updating phones shortly after the new OS is available, but no one has a timeframe as yet. Hope that helps
    Jaysus and VoltaicShock like this.
    09-29-2015 02:41 PM
    Now that the older Nexus devices will be receiving an OS update next week, will Moto X Pure get it soon after? My first Motorola device and read somewhere that they usually update their Pure devices just as fast as Nexus or only days after.

09-30-2015 09:26 AM
    Now that the older Nexus devices will be receiving an OS update next week, will Moto X Pure get it soon after? My first Motorola device and read somewhere that they usually update their Pure devices just as fast as Nexus or only days after.

Not sure anyone really knows. I think Moto was of the opinion, in retrospect, that they went a little too fast with lollipop. My guess is within a month...but it's just that: a guess.

Posted via my Mate 7 or my Moto X Pure
    DC Wuff and trenchkato like this.
    09-30-2015 09:33 AM
    Not sure anyone really knows. I think Moto was of the opinion, in retrospect, that they went a little too fast with lollipop. My guess is within a month...but it's just that: a guess.

What you mean they went in too fast? They've been having issues with Lollipop?

09-30-2015 01:37 PM
    I noticed the Marshmallow feature of google being activated from any web page. Just have to highlight a word/phrase and the google suggestions are available. Saw some updates yesterday.

Marshmallow may come soon, but I would prefer a slight delay, if it means a bug free and stable version.
    Stanley Kubrick and DC Wuff like this.
    09-30-2015 01:42 PM

I don't know the details but I think one of the Moto big wigs said (might have even been to Phil in an interview?...can't recall who) that they could have benefited from taking some more time with lollipop before rolling it out to devices. So, they may not be as lightning fast with the update this time for marshmallow. But my guess is it'll still be very fast.

09-30-2015 01:57 PM
    Former Turbo user, enough said. Don't hold your breath.
    09-30-2015 03:06 PM
    That's a Verizon phone. No updates are expected.
    09-30-2015 03:09 PM
    That's a carrier exclusive, can't really compare the two.
    09-30-2015 03:27 PM
    I can personally tell you that my 2014 X, performed better on KitKat. After Lollipop, the number one problem is battery drain from the "cell standby" bug and a couple of Moto's features began acting wonky. One example, the "OK, Google" screen activates randomly. This occurred maybe twice prior to the update, now happens at least twice a week. I'm hoping M and Moto fix these issues when they update my phone.
    09-30-2015 03:34 PM
    I think for the but because of the reason for to Marshmallow is the update schedule that Google is for the next release with any Moto Pure Edition so that it is with the next version for to the thing for it.

I hope this clears things up for everyone.
    DC Wuff and On2Vegas like this.
    09-30-2015 10:12 PM
    That's a carrier exclusive, can't really compare the two.
    Yep. This.

09-30-2015 10:18 PM

Android 5.0 Lollipop was a disaster.
    On2Vegas likes this.
    09-30-2015 10:27 PM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop was a disaster.
    You're only saying that because of the and for with the other release that had the and for to the problems with. The 5.0 is.
    DC Wuff likes this.
    09-30-2015 10:45 PM
    You're only saying that because of the and for with the other release that had the and for to the problems with. The 5.0 is.
    I don't know what this is.

Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    09-30-2015 11:55 PM
    I don't know what this is.

Exactly.
    DC Wuff and On2Vegas like this.
    10-01-2015 12:07 AM
    We get it....time to move on.

jephanie likes this.
    10-01-2015 12:31 AM
    Well, I'm coming from a carrier s4 personally, so as long as it's within like 7 months and doesn't cause dozens of new problems with the phone, then it's better then what I'm used to.

But on a serious note, I'm sure it won't be too very long.
    soma4society likes this.
    10-01-2015 01:14 AM
    10-02-2015 12:25 PM