05-21-2016 11:44 AM
46 12
tools
    Almost 2 months in and I'm loving mine.
    Ry and Hypnotoadd like this.
    04-23-2016 04:55 PM
    I had mine for seven months, but switched to the S7 Edge because the battery life sucked.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-23-2016 11:54 PM
    I've had mine since it came out and actually like it more and more as time goes by.

Ry, Laineyc, Hypnotoadd and 2 others like this.
    04-24-2016 04:48 AM
    Mine is getting much much worse over time. I even factory reset it sometimes.

04-25-2016 02:36 PM
    Mine is getting much much worse over time. I even factory reset it sometimes.

The next time you factory reset, don't download all your apps back on immediately. Put them back on 2 per day to see if you can isolate a malicious app. More often than not, users will factory reset thinking the device itself is working improperly. Factory resets are worth it when you go through an OS update or other major changes (and still yet phones will work fine most times without factory resetting).

Motorola (Levono) build solid phones. I'd be quicker to blame a malicious app than the phone. I hope some of that info is helpful.

04-25-2016 03:48 PM
    I have had the Pure since launch and it preformed ok. But recently Blue Tooth failed and wont connect to anything. I am told by Moto that it is a Google problem and will be fixed in an upcoming release. WHAT? fix it now or my phone wont work for me. I have to have Blue Tooth. My S7 must have got the fix cause it works just fine. Moto is going to die. They are no longer in the top 5. The Pure was mid grade phone.
    04-30-2016 01:03 PM
    I have had the Pure since launch and it preformed ok. But recently Blue Tooth failed and wont connect to anything. I am told by Moto that it is a Google problem and will be fixed in an upcoming release. WHAT? fix it now or my phone wont work for me. I have to have Blue Tooth. My S7 must have got the fix cause it works just fine. Moto is going to die. They are no longer in the top 5. The Pure was mid grade phone.
    It may actually be a marshmallow issue.
    04-30-2016 06:36 PM
    It may actually be a marshmallow issue.
    Shouldn't every Moto X on Marshmallow have the same issue?

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    04-30-2016 07:31 PM
    There have been some similar complaints, they were fixed with a factory wipe. Have you tried that?
    05-01-2016 07:23 AM
    Well the Pure Edition is only for the United States. The Moto X Style is the phone that you should have gotten. Either way, it seemed as if you may have a lemon. Have you tried pressing the power and volume down buttons at the same time? Have you tried to contact Motorola at all? You still have a warranty. Sorry about your bad experience.
    Both the MXPE and Style Int'l versions are identically compatible with all the carriers in Cambodia.
    JavaNoire likes this.
    05-01-2016 10:21 AM
    I did. I factory wiped it to a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Fixed it!
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    05-07-2016 02:10 PM
    Why are you still posting here if you no longer own the phone?
    05-08-2016 11:51 PM
    Why are you still posting here if you no longer own the phone?
    People are free to post whenever they choose to as long as they follow the community guidelines.

http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html

05-09-2016 12:42 AM
    People are free to post whenever they choose to as long as they follow the community guidelines.

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Oh please, you know what I meant, people still slamming a device they no longer own. What a waste of time.
    05-09-2016 10:38 PM
    Do you know why all the hate ? Here you go - for 3 months of usage,without even dropping the phone , or ever getting it wet ( although it is ip7 certified and even it had happened it shouldn't have been an issue ) , my display has failed twice already . TWICE. IN 3 MONTHS . Yes ,they gave me a phone I wanted, and I like using it , BUT it does not work - AGAIN . TWICE in 3 months . Cheap ,unreliable , bad quality materials. Go on the forum on the lenovo website - hundreds of threads with different issues, with the device. THERE IS WHERE THE HATE COMES FROM.

Rant off...
    Yes! I don't hate the moto xpe. I wanted one very badly until I saw the problems rendering the phones unusable & the truly atrocious customer service even for those that purchased the premium warranty replacement service. I saw way too many people who were without their phone for months being strung along with various reasons, excuses & unfulfilled promises. It's regret I feel, not hate.

I eventually decided on the nexus 6p. I miss the expandable memory slot, loved the customization of the xpe, enjoyed the feel of holding it, but just didn't want to chance having to deal with motorola customer service.

If the cs improves considerably I'd definitely get one.
    05-14-2016 01:12 PM
    I'm glad people post their negative as well as positive experiences. Both are needed when deciding which phone is likely to be a good choice.

Going solely by specs & descriptions i would have purchased the xpe. Users sharing their adverse experiences persuaded me to look further which I appreciate.
    05-14-2016 01:31 PM
    Oh please, you know what I meant, people still slamming a device they no longer own. What a waste of time.
    If you disagree with a post, you don't have to reply to it.

05-14-2016 02:08 PM
    Oh please, let's apply your rationale to another situation: Several owners of a new model car have reported that it catches on fire and is destroyed while sitting overnight in their garages. Do you honestly believe these former owners of that car should no longer comment on a forum about that specific model car?
    05-15-2016 11:49 PM
    If you disagree with a post, you don't have to reply to it.

Ha, that might apply to you also,
    05-21-2016 09:37 AM
    Oh please, let's apply your rationale to another situation: Several owners of a new model car have reported that it catches on fire and is destroyed while sitting overnight in their garages. Do you honestly believe these former owners of that car should no longer comment on a forum about that specific model car?
    And you believe that a phone dislike on a forum and safety issues are are equivalent? As Larry the cable guy said"Now that's funny right there"
    05-21-2016 09:40 AM
    Ha, that might apply to you also,
    As a moderator, I'm here to remind you that you don't have to reply to a post if you don't agree with it.

05-21-2016 11:44 AM
46 12