Just got my X Pure and it simply wont connect to my home wifi signal. Keeps saying authentication problem.
    10-02-2015 04:33 PM
    Too vague...it sounds like the password for your access is not being applied correctly to the phone?? Try a reboot of the router. If that doesn't work you may have to reset the router...but before you do make sure to write down all your current settings FIRST!!!!
    Or better yet, do a backup of all the settings from within the router functions...it should have this built in.
    Make sure you are using the correct password. You may need to "forget" the WiFi network from within your WiFi settings on the phone and let it re-discover your router and then put in the proper information. Hope this helps.
    10-02-2015 09:34 PM
    I had a hard time getting my phone to log on to my wifi when i first set the device up. I forgot what i exactly did, but maybe try backing out of that step and trying it again. It eventually worked after a few tries. I haven't had a issues once i actually set the wifi up and logged into my google account during setup.
    10-05-2015 12:08 PM
    My phone kicked me off WiFi last night and then when it tried to reconnect it said "authentication problem". I ended up going into the wifi settings and tapping "forget" network and then reconnecting to wifi again. Fixed it at least for last night. We'll see if it happens again when I get home tonight...
    10-15-2015 06:05 PM
    Sadly, I returned my phone. It was my own fault for not researching this ahead of time, but wifi calling is essential for me. I have no cell signal in my apartment and without it, the phone is useless. I'm keeping my eye on the rollout of Android 6 which is said to have native wifi calling in the OS. If I read enough comments when it happen and see that it does in fact work on T-Mobile, I'll buy another one.
    10-15-2015 06:10 PM
    Sadly, I returned my phone. It was my own fault for not researching this ahead of time, but wifi calling is essential for me. I have no cell signal in my apartment and without it, the phone is useless. I'm keeping my eye on the rollout of Android 6 which is said to have native wifi calling in the OS. If I read enough comments when it happen and see that it does in fact work on T-Mobile, I'll buy another one.
    Bummer. That was one thing I researched ahead of time too as I only get 1-2 bars at my house. The only reason I still ordered the phone even without WiFi calling is because with 1-2 bars I usually don't have issues calling...I just have issues with LTE. Sorry to hear the phone didn't work out for you
    10-15-2015 06:13 PM
    Hopefully when band 12 comes you can join us again.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    10-15-2015 06:40 PM