What are the pre-installed Apps in Moto X Style / Pure Edition? - can we uninstall them?

Rickosw

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Can someone please list the apps that come preinstalled with Moto X Style / Pure Edition?

other than the Moto Suite of Apps, any other pre-install apps that is different from Nexus (LG & Huawei) ?

can we uninstall any android apps that can preinstalled if we dun like it? or is it locked down ?

cheers!

trenchkato

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Can someone please list the apps that come preinstalled with Moto X Style / Pure Edition?

other than the Moto Suite of Apps, any other pre-install apps that is different from Nexus (LG & Huawei) ?

can we uninstall any android apps that can preinstalled if we dun like it? or is it locked down ?

cheers!

I cannot remember but it wasn't many. About in par with the nexus except for the 3 moto apps which will be reduced to one on marshmallow. I even had to go install g+ and play games from the play store. All the apps can be disabled/uninstalled except for the stock messaging app for some reason.

BlueBlazer60

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I think there were 32 or 36 total which appear in the app drawer. I have loaded some so it would be a challenge to list them. I believe you are limited to disable not uninstall for these apps. At least the few I have been considering only allow disable. One advantage over my prior phone is that disabled apps disappear from the app drawer.

In this review about half way down there are two screenshots of the app drawer. The pictures show 32 apps but there were 4 additional on the phone I was shipped. Moto X Pure Edition review | Android Central
This should give you a good idea of what is included.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know why the bloat and Touch Wiz free 64GB Pure has 4GB less free storage for the user compared to the 64GB Note 5.

Surely it is not Motorola apps.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I would like to know why the bloat and Touch Wiz free 64GB Pure has 4GB less free storage for the user compared to the 64GB Note 5.

Surely it is not Motorola apps.

So is it used + free doesn't match used + free on the Note 5?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad