Sold out on Amazon

linuxmel

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
At least where I am , this phone is out of stock on Amazon, and sold out at best buy. Not available for store pick up or shipping. Is moto forcing to buy through them? Not really a big deal, just wondering.
Also noticed that now they are asking if you need a sim card, and from which carrier. That wasn't there in the beginning. I just plan to use the one from my current Droid maxx.

Posted via the Android Central App

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sold out

It uses a nano sim. I wish I got one when I ordered, But Verizon popped one in and geeked on the phone lol. No charge.

Jukii05

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site

I have $100 in Best Buy gift cards and I'm just waiting for the 32GB White model to be available. I've spoken (thru chat) with customer service and they said the same thing about not having any information and to place it on your "Wish List" to get email updates. I hope they can get it in stock soon. I'd like to sell this M8 soon.

linuxmel

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site

I have $100 in Best Buy gift cards and I'm just waiting for the 32GB White model to be available. I've spoken (thru chat) with customer service and they said the same thing about not having any information and to place it on your "Wish List" to get email updates. I hope they can get it in stock soon. I'd like to sell this M8 soon.

I don't think it will ever be available there, or Amazon. They had them at Amazon for a short time. Been sold out for weeks. Can't even order at Best buy. I think Moto doesn't want them sold anywhere else.

Rem3Dy

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
LoL yeah Moto announced its retail partners during the keynote because it doesn't want them to sell the phone.....

owb2gp

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Amazon should have it back in stock soon. I bought the black a few days after release and I had to wait 5 days or less to get the white version. I bought through Amazon to save money. Motorola wanted almost $50.00 in tax where Amazon was zero taxes. Plus I didn't care about color.

anon(39328)

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
FWIW, the black 32gb went 'out of stock' at least twice after I placed my order on Amazon. Despite this, I still received mine within two days.

linuxmel

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, the black 32gb went 'out of stock' at least twice after I placed my order on Amazon. Despite this, I still received mine within two days.

Good information to know. I guess you're kind of getting in line when you place your order. Can't really go by what the site says when sold out. Thanks for sharing!

bholt6

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Good information to know. I guess you're kind of getting in line when you place your order. Can't really go by what the site says when sold out. Thanks for sharing!

I had to get a replacement device (white/bamboo 32G)...originally it estimated Nov. 13th. Got an update this morning and it'll be here next Tuesday with 1 day shipping so they're definitely getting more in soon.

Ryaan Johnson

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
No its not .. I keep looking. I need the 32 gig white bamboo for wifey and it still shows out of stock

jaystekan

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I know this thread is a few days old, but just an FYI, Amazon had the 16gb black, and the 32gb white model in stock this morning, 10/15. I managed to grab 2 of them. My Nexus 5 battery bulged and started smoking last night, so I am phoneless, and had no time to customize one in the Moto Maker. I checked Amazon last night, none in stock, looked again this morning, and there they were. Free one day shipping for prime as well. My pure is guranteed delivery by tomorrow 10/16 by 8pm.

linuxmel

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I know this thread is a few days old, but just an FYI, Amazon had the 16gb black, and the 32gb white model in stock this morning, 10/15. I managed to grab 2 of them. My Nexus 5 battery bulged and started smoking last night, so I am phoneless, and had no time to customize one in the Moto Maker. I checked Amazon last night, none in stock, looked again this morning, and there they were. Free one day shipping for prime as well. My pure is guranteed delivery by tomorrow 10/16 by 8pm.

Why did you get 2? One of those could have been mine ☺J/K have to wait a few more weeks to get mine, might get mine from moto.

Jukii05

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
For anyone that cares, Best buy now has the 32GB white and black in stock. Sorry, no bamboo yet. Ordered it and I'll get mine on the 19th. Looking forward to it!

Posted via Android Central App