Hi, I am thinking on buying the Moto pure edition but I read here in the AC forums that a lot of people has overheating problems, battery problems and yellow (warm) screens.
    Please someone tell me if you present this issues in your pure edition. Sorry for bad english
    Luis

Posted via my Moto x 2013
    10-04-2015 07:04 PM
    Thankfully, I've had no issues at all with mine.

Ordered through Motomaker, 64gb.
    10-04-2015 07:16 PM
    Thankfully, I've had no issues at all with mine.

Ordered through Motomaker, 64gb.
    Thank for the answer, so you had no issues with battery neither yellow screen?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-04-2015 07:27 PM
    Hi, I am thinking on buying the Moto pure edition but I read here in the AC forums that a lot of people has overheating problems, battery problems and yellow (warm) screens.
    Please someone tell me if you present this issues in your pure edition. Sorry for bad english
    Luis

Posted via my Moto x 2013
    In each of those threads on those topics, there are posts of people saying they have no issues.
    10-04-2015 07:43 PM
    In each of those threads on those topics, there are posts of people saying they have no issues.
    Ditto, i can confirm myself that my pure is good. Love it so far except i want marshmallow

10-04-2015 08:06 PM
    I know, I read them but if I receive a bad pure edition I will have a problem because I live in Perú and it will be really hard to return the pure edition back. I don't know what to do, I really want that phone I am a fan of the Moto series.

10-04-2015 08:07 PM
    Nice to hear that!

10-04-2015 08:07 PM
    I know, I read them but if I receive a bad pure edition I will have a problem because I live in Perú and it will be really hard to return the pure edition back. I don't know what to do, I really want that phone I am a fan of the Moto series.

Buy it. There are many many happy customers. Some risk there will always be

10-04-2015 08:08 PM
    My battery was initially horrible. I've had the phone about three weeks, and I'm happy to say that the battery is now on par with my Nexus 6 (which is pretty darn good). It will occasionally get warm.......but just warm. As for the screen, the whites are MUCH whiter than my Nexus 6. Of course, the blacks aren't anywhere near as black, but that's to be expected when comparing and LCD vs AMOLED.
    Stanley Kubrick likes this.
    10-04-2015 08:11 PM
    No issues here either. I actually get pretty solid battery life, which was my main concern. Can't speak to overheating because I don't game on mine so I don't really tax the GPU.

Posted via my Mate 7 or my Moto X Pure
    10-04-2015 08:12 PM
    Not all have the yellow display issue (mine is white), but anyone that uses GPU heavy apps will feel the heat wrath of the power demon 418 GPU. Avoid VR with this device like a form of plague. 120 degree device sweating temps await. Not good for the chipset or battery.
    10-04-2015 08:14 PM
    Thanks for the answer, I think that I will buy it

10-04-2015 08:15 PM
    Not all have the yellow display issue (mine is white), but anyone that uses GPU heavy apps will feel the heat wrath of the power demon 418 GPU. Avoid VR with this device like a form of plague. 120 degree device sweating temps await.
    Thanks

10-04-2015 08:15 PM
    My battery was initially horrible. I've had the phone about three weeks, and I'm happy to say that the battery is now on par with my Nexus 6 (which is pretty darn good). It will occasionally get warm.......but just warm. As for the screen, the whites are MUCH whiter than my Nexus 6. Of course, the blacks aren't anywhere near as black, but that's to be expected when comparing and LCD vs AMOLED.
    Seems pretty good your battery life, thanks

10-04-2015 08:18 PM
    We've got threads on these multiple topics so I'm looking this one.
    10-04-2015 08:58 PM