Moto X Pure screen eats fingerprints!

lgtomoto

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Has the oleophobic coating worn away on anyone else's phone? My screen was amazingly resistant to prints but now, less than 3 months later, it's worn off, shows prints and dirt like crazy.

Jaysus

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Has the oleophobic coating worn away on anyone else's phone? My screen was amazingly resistant to prints but now, less than 3 months later, it's worn off, shows prints and dirt like crazy.

Mine has worn off as well... makes me wonder about the cleaning cloths I was using to wipe it clean.

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

I've had my MXPE since December and while it seems to get smudged easier a simple swipe on the fabric of my shirt or pants (once or twice a day) leaves it spotless.

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
My local savings & loan has a table full of advertising giveaway items just beside the teller windows and one of them is a microfiber eyeglass cloth. I snag one every time I'm in there.