If I get my device from Amazon, can I still get moto care? Anyone who has done this can you explain the procedure. Thanks!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-26-2015 03:26 PM
    Hm good question. Their FAQ says ..

Currently, Moto Care Protection is only available for devices purchased and used in the United States.

So it sounds like as long you register it within 30 days you will be able to get it but I am still not 100% certain. I would suggest contacting Moto via chat or something and see what they say. I would think you should be able to but that is my opinion on the matter.
    10-26-2015 03:31 PM

So it sounds like as long you register it within 30 days you will be able to get it but I am still not 100% certain. I would suggest contacting Moto via chat or something and see what they say. I would think you should be able to but that is my opinion on the matter.
    Well, I'm in USA, ☺I'll check with them. Thanks

10-26-2015 03:33 PM
    I just purchased Moto Care for my unit and I bought my MXPE from BestBuy less than a month ago. As long as you purchase the coverage within the 30 days, you will be fine. I received my certificate after a few hours (on a weekend).
    10-26-2015 03:38 PM
    Yes, I did without a problem.
    10-26-2015 04:04 PM
    I just purchased Moto Care for my unit and I bought my MXPE from BestBuy less than a month ago. As long as you purchase the coverage within the 30 days, you will be fine. I received my certificate after a few hours (on a weekend).
    The is good to know. I passed on the Moto care while ordering on Moto maker and I'm regretting it a bit.

I'm gonna look in to getting it now, post sale.

10-26-2015 07:48 PM

I'm not in the US, but I plan to purchase it & have it sent to a friend's house in the States, and it will then be used in Canada.
    What's your opinion of Moto Care for this case ? Would my phone will still be covered since it was "purchased" in the US (but not used)?
    10-27-2015 01:28 PM