11-23-2015 08:18 PM
50 12
tools
    That scares me and I was considering buying one

Posted via the Android Central App
    I'd still get it. Really liking this phone!

11-08-2015 06:32 PM
    Still have no news on my replacement despite email to moto. Not one one of their happiest customers now.
    11-13-2015 03:11 PM
    Still have no news on my replacement despite email to moto. Not one one of their happiest customers now.
    If you have not done so already I would suggest posting on the Moto support forums. There are one or two agents on there that can do was 99% of their fellow customer service agents can't figure out; it was how my RMA was salvaged. Just express how frustrated you are without going absolutely crazy or anything and you should hear something on Monday.

2015 X RMA's are an absolute mess and a nightmare right now and the only way I have found to get though it is post on the support forums. You could also file a complaint with the BBB. That will get the attention of Executive Escalations in Chicago and that usually moves things along; which is how I had to deal with more then a few companies these days.
    11-13-2015 03:59 PM
    These red lines appeared today on my phone... If someone were to show me this I would assume pressure caused it. No such thing happened here.

I do have Moto care but I try and live with it for a bit till sales settle down, maybe.

How long had you had your phone before this screen issue showed up? Sounds like a nightmare to me!

11-14-2015 05:32 PM
    That scares me and I was considering buying one

No reason that should scare you off from buying one. Overwhelming majority of everyone has good options of the mxpe

11-14-2015 05:49 PM
    I have dealt with moto customer service and gotten a replacement phone. While they are backlogged due to the popularity of this phone it is not that bad. Call them they will work with you they log your number so they know if you call repeatedly with the same issue and will assign someone from moto to follow up and make things right.

11-14-2015 05:52 PM
    How long had you had your phone before this screen issue showed up? Sounds like a nightmare to me!

Had it for about 2 weeks.

I only see the red lines on dark screens so I'm trying to wait it out a bit and let Moto catch up with the overload.

Westiemom likes this.
    11-14-2015 08:13 PM
    I just received my advanced exchange phone on Thursday. Almost 1 month to the day that I first contacted them. Now I get to try and get my hold on my credit card released and my $25 premium fee that I had to pay for my leather back. They did not have any premium xcodes available so I had to pay the extra and I'm supposed to get refunded once my phone makes it back to the warehouse.

11-14-2015 08:29 PM
    I just received my advanced exchange phone on Thursday. Almost 1 month to the day that I first contacted them. Now I get to try and get my hold on my credit card released and my $25 premium fee that I had to pay for my leather back. They did not have any premium xcodes available so I had to pay the extra and I'm supposed to get refunded once my phone makes it back to the warehouse.

When did you set up your advanced exchange?

11-15-2015 07:36 PM
    When did you set up your advanced exchange?

I first called them on Oct 16th and received my xcode on Nov 6th. I received my new phone on Nov 12th.

11-15-2015 07:43 PM
    I first called them on Oct 16th and received my xcode on Nov 6th. I received my new phone on Nov 12th.

I just talked to Motorola about an advanced exchange and I am a little nervous about it. It seems that a lot of people are having trouble with their exchanges. I did go through with it and I'm really hoping it gets here instead of me having to deal with the X code stuff

Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-15-2015 08:01 PM
    I just talked to Motorola about an advanced exchange and I am a little nervous about it. It seems that a lot of people are having trouble with their exchanges. I did go through with it and I'm really hoping it gets here instead of me having to deal with the X code stuff

Good luck. I just hope I have no issues with them getting back my old phone and releasing the hold on my card. I also have to try to get my $25 back that I had to pay to get another leather backed phone because they didn't have any premium xcodes.

11-15-2015 08:34 PM
    Good luck. I just hope I have no issues with them getting back my old phone and releasing the hold on my card. I also have to try to get my $25 back that I had to pay to get another leather backed phone because they didn't have any premium xcodes.

Thanks! I hope you get your security hold back and your 25$ for your cover! I wish we didn't have to give them 250$ just so we can keep our phone while we get a new one. And even still, we are getting like new phones. Not brand new like I wish we were, I mean we paid for a good phone and we arent getting a new phone sadly

11-15-2015 08:50 PM
    I did get a brand new phone.

11-15-2015 08:55 PM
    I did get a brand new phone.

Oh yeah, you got an X code, right?

11-15-2015 09:28 PM
    Yes I did after they said that they didn't have any phones like mine in stock.

11-15-2015 09:29 PM
    Yes I did after they said that they didn't have any phones like mine in stock.

The Motorola representative assured me they had my phone in stock, but I remain skeptical

11-16-2015 10:46 AM
    The Motorola representative assured me they had my phone in stock, but I remain skeptical

I was told the same thing only to later find out there were no 'like new' 2015 Pures due to how new they were. Moto reps read off of a script 99% of the time and will never deviate from it; even if it is the incorrect info. If you don't see any movement in about 5 to 7 days on the advanced exchange then it'd be best to start demanding answers or go the Moto forums or BBB. I think at 14 days with no movement the RMA will just close itself out. Most likely you'll end up with a X Code to build a new one.
    11-16-2015 11:16 AM
    I was told the same thing only to later find out there were no 'like new' 2015 Pures due to how new they were. Moto reps read off of a script 99% of the time and will never deviate from it; even if it is the incorrect info. If you don't see any movement in about 5 to 7 days on the advanced exchange then it'd be best to start demanding answers or go the Moto forums or BBB. I think at 14 days with no movement the RMA will just close itself out. Most likely you'll end up with a X Code to build a new one.
    I am actually hoping they don't have any in stock so i can get a new one
    11-16-2015 11:38 AM
    i contacted Motorola about my washed out screen issue on 10-24 and received my xcode on 11-13 and my NEW, not like new, phone is scheduled to be delivered on 11-23. So almost a month without using my MXPE.
    11-16-2015 04:18 PM
    i contacted Motorola about my washed out screen issue on 10-24 and received my xcode on 11-13 and my NEW, not like new, phone is scheduled to be delivered on 11-23. So almost a month without using my MXPE.
    Did you receive the X code because of the mess Motorola's support system is? Or did you specifically ask for an X code right off the bat?

11-16-2015 04:42 PM
    I finally got my x-code late this afternoon. Order placed.
    11-20-2015 07:23 PM
    I think my replacement is on a FedEx plane today to Memphis. If prior experience is any indication, delivery should be tomorrow before 10:30 am.
    11-23-2015 05:08 PM
    Yea, I think I'm gonna finally make a claim.

11-23-2015 08:08 PM
    Botched the replacement idea. I don't see the mark ever anyways

11-23-2015 08:18 PM
50 12