11-14-2015 11:56 AM
88 1234
tools
    I will admit to not using WiFi very much because I still have Unlimited Data, but, in the times I have used it, I have had zero issues

Posted from my XT1575
    Samesies
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-09-2015 03:27 PM
    Never had any problems with WiFi.
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-09-2015 04:29 PM
    I haven't had any issues with WiFi either.
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-09-2015 04:35 PM
    Thanks all....got an email that my Moto XPE is being assembled now. Feeling good about it so thanks for the replies. Can't wait to see it!

Posted via the Android Central App
    dmark44 likes this.
    11-09-2015 05:17 PM
    Ordered mine the first day they were available and have had 0 wifi issues.
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-09-2015 05:20 PM
    Thanks all....got an email that my Moto XPE is being assembled now. Feeling good about it so thanks for the replies. Can't wait to see it!

So how did you design yours?

11-09-2015 06:18 PM

I ordered mine Friday night and got the email about it being assembled Saturday morning but there haven't been any updates since. I guess I'm just excited because it seems like its been forever. Hopefully it ships soon so I can stop clicking the refresh button on Motorola's website every hour....
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-09-2015 06:51 PM
    So how did you design yours?

Lol! It's all pink! I decided to go with what appealed to me the most and not worry about being "sophisticated."

Got the standard soft touch back in raspberry with the pink metallic accents - white front. I've never had a phone with a white front.

I think my issue is I'm coming from a very masculine black ballistic nylon Turbo and I'm ready for the opposite extreme! :-)

ffejjj, dmark44 and anon(5002059) like this.
    11-09-2015 06:59 PM
    I ordered mine Friday night and got the email about it being assembled Saturday morning but there haven't been any updates since. I guess I'm just excited because it seems like its been forever. Hopefully it ships soon so I can stop clicking the refresh button on Motorola's website every hour....
    Yea, I'm excited too. I didn't get any email until this morning and I ordered Friday night too.

We'll have to see who gets theirs first...... Bet you do!

Champion1229 likes this.
    11-09-2015 07:02 PM
    I have the phone for 6 weeks and no issues with Wi-Fi. Before I got MXPE I tried Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, and that phone would drop Wi-Fi like crazy.

Westiemom likes this.
    11-09-2015 07:20 PM
    I have the phone for 6 weeks and no issues with Wi-Fi. Before I got MXPE I tried Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, and that phone would drop Wi-Fi like crazy.

Yea, I thought I wanted the Note 5, but got cold feet over all the issues with RAM management, etc. Plus the only Samsung I ever had, original Galaxy Nexus, was nothing but trouble. I do know others had a great experience with the GNex, but I must have gotten a lemon. Anyway, I admire the current pretty Samsung phones but couldn't bite.

11-09-2015 07:40 PM
    Yea, I thought I wanted the Note 5, but got cold feet over all the issues with RAM management, etc. Plus the only Samsung I ever had, original Galaxy Nexus, was nothing but trouble. I do know others had a great experience with the GNex, but I must have gotten a lemon. Anyway, I admire the current pretty Samsung phones but couldn't bite.

I debated going back to Samsung(had an s3 and s4) but ended up going with mxpe after the moto X 2014. Every time I have to do something with my wife's s6 I'm glad I didn't go back to Samsung. Carrier bloat, Samsung bloat, touchwiz bloat. Just full of useless nonsense in my opinion.

Westiemom likes this.
    11-09-2015 08:01 PM
    I debated going back to Samsung(had an s3 and s4) but ended up going with mxpe after the moto X 2014. Every time I have to do something with my wife's s6 I'm glad I didn't go back to Samsung. Carrier bloat, Samsung bloat, touchwiz bloat. Just full of useless nonsense in my opinion.

me too man....i've had the s2, s3 ,s4, s5, s6 and once i got my hands on a moto x pure edition, i wanted to kick myself .

specs have nothing to do with a phone......and steve jobs was right...its all about the union of hardware and software...

samsung may have the best specs...but their crap lags!!!
    Westiemom, ezvv and Champion1229 like this.
    11-09-2015 08:03 PM
    me too man....i've had the s2, s3 ,s4, s5, s6 and once i got my hands on a moto x pure edition, i wanted to kick myself .

specs have nothing to do with a phone......and steve jobs was right...its all about the union of hardware and software...

samsung may have the best specs...but their crap lags!!!
    so true!

11-09-2015 09:34 PM
    I had some remorse when the Nexus 6P was announced. However, after hearing people complain about the camera glass spontaneous cracking the remorse ended.

I haven't had wifi issues. In fact the XPE has been the smoothest most bug free phone I have ever used.
    Westiemom likes this.
    11-10-2015 06:28 AM
    I had some remorse when the Nexus 6P was announced. However, after hearing people complain about the camera glass spontaneous cracking the remorse ended.

I haven't had wifi issues. In fact the XPE has been the smoothest most bug free phone I have ever used.
    I'm the same actually. When they announced both nexus phones I thought man I should've waited. But I had 2014 X and needed a better cell camera for a trip I was taking. Now after seeing a bunch of reviews for both the nexus phones I'm happy with the pure. Now if the pure could take the 6p low light shots, it'd be the perfect phone for me.

ffejjj likes this.
    11-10-2015 08:21 AM
    Well I thought after all this my order had been cancelled ! Just got off the phone with Motorola and found out that they don't actually charge your card until they ship.

When I ordered Friday night my first order said there was a problem processing my payment and it had been cancelled. So I went back and placed my order again. The second time I verified it went through because I saw the payment "pending" in my account. I didn't actually receive an email from Motorola until Monday morning though.

Today I logged into my bank account and the payment to Motorola was completely gone. Not in pending and not in completed transactions. Because of the problem with the first order I thought it didn't actually go through again so I called. Found out it doesn't actually come out until the phone is shipped. Just in "pending" to verify account.

Anyway, the order is good and they said my phone is being assembled. Payment will come out when the phone is shipped.

Just sharing for what it's worth...

Champion1229 likes this.
    11-10-2015 05:45 PM
    Well I thought after all this my order had been cancelled ! Just got off the phone with Motorola and found out that they don't actually charge your card until they ship.

When I ordered Friday night my first order said there was a problem processing my payment and it had been cancelled. So I went back and placed my order again. The second time I verified it went through because I saw the payment "pending" in my account. I didn't actually receive an email from Motorola until Monday morning though.

Today I logged into my bank account and the payment to Motorola was completely gone. Not in pending and not in completed transactions. Because of the problem with the first order I thought it didn't actually go through again so I called. Found out it doesn't actually come out until the phone is shipped. Just in "pending" to verify account.

Anyway, the order is good and they said my phone is being assembled. Payment will come out when the phone is shipped.

Just sharing for what it's worth...

That's odd. When I purchased mine Friday night I logged into my checking account to double check that the funds were transferred over from savings and Motorola had already posted the transaction (not just pending but posted). That was about an hour after I ordered it.

I will be so glad when I get a tracking number from Fedex! Motorola doesn't post updates for several days... Last time when I ordered my Moto X first-gen the email about the device shipping came AFTER the device was delivered to my door!
    11-10-2015 06:20 PM
    Lol I'm excited for you guys!

I've wanted a Moto X since their debut but the size was to small for my liking.

This year I leaped and I'm very happy with the phone. The near stock makes for a very smooth experience.

It suit's me well!

Westiemom and dmark44 like this.
    11-10-2015 07:03 PM
    That's odd. When I purchased mine Friday night I logged into my checking account to double check that the funds were transferred over from savings and Motorola had already posted the transaction (not just pending but posted). That was about an hour after I ordered it.

I will be so glad when I get a tracking number from Fedex! Motorola doesn't post updates for several days... Last time when I ordered my Moto X first-gen the email about the device shipping came AFTER the device was delivered to my door!
    Wow, it sounds like there's not any consistency doesn't it? I sure hope they weren't just placating me and my phone is on the way! Very strange.....

11-10-2015 08:02 PM
    Mine was billed within 1hr of ordering fwiw

11-10-2015 08:09 PM
    Mine was billed within 1hr of ordering fwiw

Maybe I'm getting a free phone! Lol!

ffejjj likes this.
    11-10-2015 09:39 PM
    Maybe I'm getting a free phone! Lol!

Did you get a chance to check out this phone at a best buy or somewhere like that?

I usually have to see/try a phone before purchase. This time I took a chance and was quite pleasantly surprised

11-10-2015 09:44 PM
    My wifi works great and very strong. My blue tooth has no problems and works great. My reception with the mxpe is great. I get signal where my Samsung never did.

Westiemom likes this.
    11-11-2015 05:27 AM
    Did you get a chance to check out this phone at a best buy or somewhere like that?

I usually have to see/try a phone before purchase. This time I took a chance and was quite pleasantly surprised

No, I sure didn't. I have a friend with the X 2014 but I've not seen the XP.

11-11-2015 05:32 AM
88 1234