Buyer's Remorse?

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Wi-Fi is fine, don't worry about it. 90% of all Wi-Fi problems have to do with your router, not your phone... Enjoy!

Posted via the Android Central App

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I'll echo everyone here. No Wi-Fi issues at all. I use it at work and at home. 14+ active hours a day. No issues.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The only issue that I have had with Wi-Fi is that it doesn't connect to my phone as quickly as I would like for it to. I think that is the router that is being used more than the phone. When I get on Wi-Fi it is good and I have no issues at all.

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all....got an email that my Moto XPE is being assembled now. Feeling good about it so thanks for the replies. Can't wait to see it!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks all....got an email that my Moto XPE is being assembled now. Feeling good about it so thanks for the replies. Can't wait to see it!

So how did you design yours?

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

I ordered mine Friday night and got the email about it being assembled Saturday morning but there haven't been any updates since. I guess I'm just excited because it seems like its been forever. Hopefully it ships soon so I can stop clicking the refresh button on Motorola's website every hour....

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
So how did you design yours?

Lol! It's all pink! I decided to go with what appealed to me the most and not worry about being "sophisticated."

Got the standard soft touch back in raspberry with the pink metallic accents - white front. I've never had a phone with a white front.

I think my issue is I'm coming from a very masculine black ballistic nylon Turbo and I'm ready for the opposite extreme! :)

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine Friday night and got the email about it being assembled Saturday morning but there haven't been any updates since. I guess I'm just excited because it seems like its been forever. Hopefully it ships soon so I can stop clicking the refresh button on Motorola's website every hour....

Yea, I'm excited too. I didn't get any email until this morning and I ordered Friday night too.

We'll have to see who gets theirs first...... Bet you do!

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I have the phone for 6 weeks and no issues with Wi-Fi. Before I got MXPE I tried Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, and that phone would drop Wi-Fi like crazy.

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the phone for 6 weeks and no issues with Wi-Fi. Before I got MXPE I tried Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, and that phone would drop Wi-Fi like crazy.

Yea, I thought I wanted the Note 5, but got cold feet over all the issues with RAM management, etc. Plus the only Samsung I ever had, original Galaxy Nexus, was nothing but trouble. I do know others had a great experience with the GNex, but I must have gotten a lemon. Anyway, I admire the current pretty Samsung phones but couldn't bite.

ezvv

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I thought I wanted the Note 5, but got cold feet over all the issues with RAM management, etc. Plus the only Samsung I ever had, original Galaxy Nexus, was nothing but trouble. I do know others had a great experience with the GNex, but I must have gotten a lemon. Anyway, I admire the current pretty Samsung phones but couldn't bite.

I debated going back to Samsung(had an s3 and s4) but ended up going with mxpe after the moto X 2014. Every time I have to do something with my wife's s6 I'm glad I didn't go back to Samsung. Carrier bloat, Samsung bloat, touchwiz bloat. Just full of useless nonsense in my opinion.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I debated going back to Samsung(had an s3 and s4) but ended up going with mxpe after the moto X 2014. Every time I have to do something with my wife's s6 I'm glad I didn't go back to Samsung. Carrier bloat, Samsung bloat, touchwiz bloat. Just full of useless nonsense in my opinion.

me too man....i've had the s2, s3 ,s4, s5, s6 and once i got my hands on a moto x pure edition, i wanted to kick myself .

specs have nothing to do with a phone......and steve jobs was right...its all about the union of hardware and software...

samsung may have the best specs...but their crap lags!!!

Hendry775

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
me too man....i've had the s2, s3 ,s4, s5, s6 and once i got my hands on a moto x pure edition, i wanted to kick myself .

specs have nothing to do with a phone......and steve jobs was right...its all about the union of hardware and software...

samsung may have the best specs...but their crap lags!!!

so true!

ngc457

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I had some remorse when the Nexus 6P was announced. However, after hearing people complain about the camera glass spontaneous cracking the remorse ended.

I haven't had wifi issues. In fact the XPE has been the smoothest most bug free phone I have ever used.