03-27-2016 11:50 AM
552 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    After the update, unless I am in the same room as the router, my wi-fi constantly disconnects. It'll keep switching back and forth between wi-fi and LTE. If I am at the opposite end of the house, wi-fi won't connect at all, even if I can see that there's a signal.
    12-11-2015 12:43 PM
    After the update, unless I am in the same room as the router, my wi-fi constantly disconnects. It'll keep switching back and forth between wi-fi and LTE. If I am at the opposite end of the house, wi-fi won't connect at all, even if I can see that there's a signal.
    My home Wifi works ok, but I have issues with other Wifi networks doing the same. There seem to be plenty of WiFi bugs in MM; hopefully google gets on it quick as opposed to all the Lollipop crap that took a year to fix.
    12-11-2015 12:47 PM
    Tried to Factory reset but the phone restarts before it can take affect. I let the battery drain to 0% overnight. If the factory reset doesn't work soon, I'll be forced to return the phone to Motorola and become a disgruntled customer until I get a refund. I've only had the phone for 2 weeks. was happy with it, now I'm stuck using my old Moto X and thinking, "hmmm. This one wasn't ready for retirement after all."
    12-11-2015 01:35 PM
    Tried to Factory reset but the phone restarts before it can take affect. I let the battery drain to 0% overnight. If the factory reset doesn't work soon, I'll be forced to return the phone to Motorola and become a disgruntled customer until I get a refund. I've only had the phone for 2 weeks. was happy with it, now I'm stuck using my old Moto X and thinking, "hmmm. This one wasn't ready for retirement after all."
    Why are you trying to do a factory reset? I didn't look back to see what your issue is.
    12-11-2015 01:51 PM
    The new wallpapers that come with Marshmallow do look right when I set them. They are zoomed in and cropped off and there is no way to adjust them? Like the pyramid or grand canyon shot. anyone else?
    12-11-2015 02:36 PM
    Why are you trying to do a factory reset? I didn't look back to see what your issue is.
    My Moto X Pure Edition is constantly restarting and going through boot up animation. Sometimes after this happens, if I try to access settings, the screens overlap, but do not close back (up.) Then I am forced to power off/on to do anything at which point the restart happens again, usually as I am making headway at uninstalling would be troublesome apps or attempting the aforementioned reset...Do you have any advice. I am not quite as savvy as most members here seem to be. I just joined to get information about upgrades when I received my Moto X Pure...
    12-11-2015 02:47 PM
    Im loving it so far!
    ffejjj likes this.
    12-11-2015 05:10 PM
    What app are you using for SMS/MMS?

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    Google messenger
    12-11-2015 11:01 PM
    Being on AT&T hasn't stopped my Moto x PE (2015) from getting the OTA Marshmallow update. Got my update on the 9th. My phone is not rooted or unlocked.
    12-12-2015 11:17 AM
    Being on AT&T hasn't stopped my Moto x PE (2015) from getting the OTA Marshmallow update. Got my update on the 9th. My phone is not rooted or unlocked.
    The build was officially released to AT&T users shortly after.

12-12-2015 11:48 AM
    External Factory Reset and did not port all Apps from Moto X 1st gen. Installed apps separately through Play Store and put all email accounts through Gmail as exchanges. No unexpected restarts or glitches for 12 hours...
    12-12-2015 12:54 PM
    Motorola X Pure Edition came with most features Android 6.0 has, I didn't see much new features.
    Ry likes this.
    12-12-2015 02:26 PM
    What app are you using for SMS/MMS?

Google Hangouts!
    After trying stock messaging app and Google messenger, I was surprised to see that hangouts do also SMS, and do it better that the above two apps.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-12-2015 02:58 PM
    I had to do an FDR. I had double ringtones listed and some other strangeness. Fixed it right up.
    dmark44 likes this.
    12-12-2015 04:27 PM
    I'm on T-Mobile and I still haven't gotten the OTA yet, even when I checked on System Updates on my phone. This is very frustrating. Yes, I know I can pull my SIM card and try to get the OTA over wifi, but I have that nagging feeling that there's a reason why Moto hasn't pushed out the update to phones with TMob SIMs for a reason. So I'm a little reluctant to install Marshmallow right now.

Is there an official reason why TMobile users haven't been pushed Marshmallow yet???
    12-12-2015 04:48 PM
    I installed it works fine just some dumb bugs like volume toggle notification not disappearing after pressed. But nothing serious I haven't seen anything serious. Also, I've heard tmobile enable band 12 for the moto x pure edition.
    eallan likes this.
    12-12-2015 05:03 PM
    I had to do an FDR. I had double ringtones listed and some other strangeness. Fixed it right up.
    I had to do an FDR too, but I usually do one anyways after a major update. I had the Google Play error and a OneDrive error that wouldn't go away as well as a couple of other small issues, like my PowerToggles not working, but the FDR fixed everything right up. My battery life seems about the same as before, if not a bit better. So far so good with Marshmallow.
    12-12-2015 05:33 PM
    What about the icons? some feature the with ratio that N6P has, forgot exactly what...
    was thought MM would bring that to the MXPE too. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    12-12-2015 05:54 PM
    Since updating to 6.0 (t mobile) I am not able to receive or sent pic with Messengers. No issue with Textra just messengers. I am still able to sent/receive texts on Messengers but no pictures. I FC and delete data and reboot and still.....Anyone else? Thinking about doing a factory reset.
    12-12-2015 07:21 PM
    I installed it works fine just some dumb bugs like volume toggle notification not disappearing after pressed. But nothing serious I haven't seen anything serious. Also, I've heard tmobile enable band 12 for the moto x pure edition.
    I've got this bug and some serious memory issues after a lot of uptime.
    12-12-2015 07:41 PM
    It goes away. Just takes too long.

12-12-2015 08:04 PM
    I'm on T-Mobile and I still haven't gotten the OTA yet, even when I checked on System Updates on my phone. This is very frustrating. Yes, I know I can pull my SIM card and try to get the OTA over wifi, but I have that nagging feeling that there's a reason why Moto hasn't pushed out the update to phones with TMob SIMs for a reason. So I'm a little reluctant to install Marshmallow right now.

Is there an official reason why TMobile users haven't been pushed Marshmallow yet???
    Same concern I raised at XDA ("Any reason not to update to Android 6M on MXP"-can't link yet) but these forums seem to have more activity on this, would really appreciate some feedback from T-Mobile users with the MXP as to whether install it or wait..

Comments at technobuffalo.com/2015/12/09/moto-x-pure-android-marMoto X Pure Android Marshmallow update arrives suggested the T-Mobile OTA delay is part of a balanced roll-out or is there a more functional issue for the OTA delay?

I also don't want Wi-Fi+browser issues so would appreciate hearing from T-Mobile MXP users as to whether they are satisfied with the update on T-Mobile network & mixed Wi-Fi environments because we'd obviously like the update unless there really are issues that outweigh the benefits..

- Thnx
    12-12-2015 09:03 PM
    Since updating to 6.0 (t mobile) I am not able to receive or sent pic with Messengers. No issue with Textra just messengers. I am still able to sent/receive texts on Messengers but no pictures. I FC and delete data and reboot and still.....Anyone else? Thinking about doing a factory reset.
    A factory reset probably wont' fix this. It seems to be an issue with 6.0. Also I think MMS works when you are not connected to WiFi. I remember this bug from KitKat. Google had to release a fix for it then as well
    12-12-2015 09:23 PM
    A factory reset probably wont' fix this. It seems to be an issue with 6.0. Also I think MMS works when you are not connected to WiFi. I remember this bug from KitKat. Google had to release a fix for it then as well
    Was this an intermittent issue or 100% reproducible?

12-13-2015 12:05 AM
    Google Messenger or Motorola's Messages app?

Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-13-2015 12:05 AM
552 ... 1415161718 ...