Poor consistency with location smart lock

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else find they have to enter their pin as often as they don't when they are within an unlock geo area? I had the issue on L and M. Haven't done a fdr yet but thinking about it.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I've tried setting multiple pins but what I've noticed is it often takes about 2 seconds for the blue circle on google maps (or on the pin select screen) to shrink down on my house. Before it shrinks down and knows where I am the circle is about a half mile wide and smart lock won't work.

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I had this issue with L but it seems to be working on M. For the record, it was much worse on my 2014 X.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sullie714

May 9, 2014
Visit site
today smart lock has been very fickle for me. I read a while back that clearing your locations and turning off "Home" in smart lock trusted places followed by backing out one screen and scrolling down to trust agents and deselecting smart lock in there and then backing out (might not hurt to power cycle but not necessary) and going back in and turning on smart lock in trusted agents and turning home location back on in smart lock will clear up the problem. This only works for me some of the time. Smart Lock trusted locations is definitely buggy and don't even get me started on trusted voice......lol

Dom12

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I was just about to post a new thread on this & found this one. Has anyone found a way to improve this? I would say most of the time, my MXPE stays unlocked in known locations, but I do still get the lock pattern popping up way more than I would expect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla19