Curious if anyone isn't updating to 6.0 and staying with Lollipop. Seems most are happy with Marshmallow but there are some random bugs. That's normal for a large update but I cant afford bugs, especially the one I've been reading about contacts. I've got well over 1000 since I have my work contacts saved on my phone. I use my phone for work quite a bit and when I had 6.0 on my 5x it really didn't impress me a ton over 5.0.

Personally I think I'm sticking with Lollipop for a bit until kinks get smoothed over. My battery life is fine, all my apps are stable and I don't care about things like the new SD card storage.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-13-2015 08:02 PM
    Battery life isn't really improved with Marshmallow. Now On Tap is the only thing I really, really like in Marshmallow. Otherwise, there wasn't much reason for me to update. I wouldn't have minded staying on Lollipop after experiencing Marshmallow.
    12-13-2015 10:06 PM
    I'm glad I updated. Very smooth.

dmark44 likes this.
    12-13-2015 11:00 PM
    Dont have the update still...
    12-14-2015 03:44 AM
    There are always bugs in every major update. From what I've seen it's nothing too bad, so no need to stay with Lolllipop.
    12-14-2015 09:30 AM
    I would not hesitate, and update to Marshmallow. The contacts bug is manageable, as you can see in my thread. Beside that, battery life got improved substantially in standby, Google now on tap is great, and overall I think upgrading is a good thing when it comes to software.

12-14-2015 10:03 AM
    I don't see any reason to not update.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    12-14-2015 12:05 PM
    I dont see a whole lot of reasons to update. Doze may be the biggest but I am fine with battery life. I am sure I will eventually and used to always jump on the latest releases. Personal phone no big deal if it gets weird. Work phone, cant happen. There are very few reporting any issues but right now I have zero issues, I honestly have no complaints at all with how my phone works currently on Lollipop.
    12-14-2015 03:29 PM
    I dont see a whole lot of reasons to update. Doze may be the biggest but I am fine with battery life. I am sure I will eventually and used to always jump on the latest releases. Personal phone no big deal if it gets weird. Work phone, cant happen. There are very few reporting any issues but right now I have zero issues, I honestly have no complaints at all with how my phone works currently on Lollipop.
    The thing is you need to find reasons not to update and I don't see many (if any).
    12-15-2015 02:42 AM