TLDR version:
    It strikes me as quite a coincidence that the charge hr and keylink both start experiencing this right after a marshmallow update.
    Anyone else seeing similar issues?
    Any suggestions on fixes?

Details:
    I just updated my motox pure to Marshmallow on Sunday, and also charge my fitbit charge hr.
    On Tuesday the fitbit battery hit low (normally lasts at least 4 days). I charged again.
    On Thursday, the fitbit battery hit empty, and I got a notify that my moto keylink battery was low.
    I charged Thursday evening, followed fitbit restart procedures, rebooted phone.
    Friday morning, fitbit is at Medium.
    I wasn't really following my keylink battery status. I just got it around the end of october, so it's quite early to be dying.

I don't seem to be having issues with battery life on my headsets. The phone might be a little worse on battery since marshmallow, but nothing too significant.
    12-18-2015 08:00 AM
    Do you have the FitBit HR set up as a trusted device? Do you have ring notification turned on?

I've also noticed that my Charge HR's battery has been going down pretty quick, but I have those things turned on. I'll turn them off and see what happens.

*edit*
    Do you have always connected selected in the fitbit device settings? I just enabled it to see if there would be any warnings, and it said that being always connected will drain your battery faster.
    Ry likes this.
    12-18-2015 10:47 AM