I had to get a replacement Moto X because of an issue with the display. I have the new phone and everything is fine with it except for the fact that I can't download the My Verizon Mobile app from the Play Store for some reason. I had the app on my original Moto X. When I go to the app it says that my phone isn't compatible. Can anyone post an apk for My Verizon Mobile? Or does anyone know why this could be happening?

Posted using my Moto Maker Moto X Pure Edition on Verizon... Unlimited Data as well...Android Central App helped as well
    01-07-2016 10:57 PM
    I had to get a replacement Moto X because of an issue with the display. I have the new phone and everything is fine with it except for the fact that I can't download the My Verizon Mobile app from the Play Store for some reason. I had the app on my original Moto X. When I go to the app it says that my phone isn't compatible. Can anyone post an apk for My Verizon Mobile? Or does anyone know why this could be happening?

Posted using my Moto Maker Moto X Pure Edition on Verizon... Unlimited Data as well...Android Central App helped as well
    I had to download the one for the Nexus.
    southlander likes this.
    01-07-2016 11:05 PM
    I had to download the one for the Nexus.
    That's the only one that I see in the Play Store. I just find it odd that I didn't have to do that when I first got the phone but now I have to.
    01-08-2016 07:08 AM
    That's the only one that I see in the Play Store. I just find it odd that I didn't have to do that when I first got the phone but now I have to.
    The "regular" one stopped working well for non-carrier phones so I think they did some updates so that the Nexus version would be more compatible for such phones (including the MXPE).
    01-08-2016 07:32 AM
    The "regular" one stopped working well for non-carrier phones so I think they did some updates so that the Nexus version would be more compatible for such phones (including the MXPE).
    It was working just fine for me on my original MXPE. I guess I'll have to use the Nexus version of the app until they either fix the original app or I get a phone that's compatible with the original My Verizon Mobile app.
    01-08-2016 07:55 AM
    I just got my Moto X pure and at first when I just swapped a new sim in I was not able to use my verizon mobile. I went to the store, which luckily is down the street from me, and she went into her tablet and activated all the apps to be able to be downloaded on my moto x pure, by inputting the imei into the verizon database. I also use the verizon text message and voicemail apps(old habits die hard) so I needed them all to be added to the phone. They all work as good as they did on my note 3. I dont know if it is something that can be done over the phone, but id imagine with a good rep it could be.
    01-12-2016 03:38 PM