Moto voice will turn on without me saying my phrase. Anyone experiencing similar issues or possibly know a fix?

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-12-2016 06:59 AM
    Try retraining your phrase. Mine occasionally goes off to a certain TV commercial.

[Edit]> I figured it out! I was watching TV tonight and an Arby's comercial came on and when the guy said: "Loaded Curly Fries" my phone beeped and was waiting for a command. My phrase is: "Kirk to Enterprise" so it looks like I'd better retrain it. Or, what the heck, Ill just leave it like it is and get ready to laugh the next time that comercial comes on.
    01-12-2016 07:01 AM
    Mine was doing it too... and randomly calling people. I have it disabled for now.
    01-12-2016 08:12 AM
    I had the issue every time I pulled my phone out of my pocket, my fix was to disable the 'lift for moto voice' action in the Moto app. This resolved the issue for me as I didn't really use that feature.
    01-12-2016 08:57 AM
    I had the issue every time I pulled my phone out of my pocket, my fix was to disable the 'lift for moto voice' action in the Moto app. This resolved the issue for me as I didn't really use that feature.
    This + re-record your activation phrase in a very quiet area, like your car (parked and not running).
    01-12-2016 09:20 AM
    It happens on mine too in complete silence with no motion. I'll just be sitting there doing something else and i hear the audible prompt for you to talk. It's dumb. I'm probably going to just disable moto voice... I've yet to find a situation where I can't just hit the microphone in the google search bar.
    01-12-2016 09:42 AM
    This was my solution too.

01-12-2016 11:01 AM
    I recently enabled this feature. I will try it with this feature off and let everyone know how it works out. Thanks for all the replies so quickly!

01-12-2016 11:50 PM
    I recently enabled this feature. I will try it with this feature off and let everyone know how it works out. Thanks for all the replies so quickly!

Good luck
    01-13-2016 02:13 AM
    No dice. Activated with this feature off. :/

01-14-2016 07:58 AM
    Yea it happens to me to. Sometimes just sitting on the table in a quiet room. Maybe I'm doing the dishes so all it could possibly hear is the sound of the dishes/water. And no movement so it can't be the lift to moto voice feature (which I turned off anyway).

People say to retrain moto voice. I still haven't tried it.
    01-17-2016 09:54 AM