i looked into this but couldn't find any recent articles, so i figured why not ask in the best place possible! Anyway, i got a new phone (moto x pure edition) and switched to straight talk and used the at&t sim and after all is said and done with the set up the carrier shows up as "Home".
    Wanted to know if there was any way to change it , not that its a big deal but just curious to find out. I'm assuming it has to do with the sim card?
    Thanks for any input!
    01-19-2016 05:27 PM
    AND, i posted this from my computer and forgot to sign in -_-. I am the OP.
    01-19-2016 05:39 PM
    That's just the name Straight Talk uses. Don't know why. And I don't know if there's a way to change it, either.
    01-19-2016 07:50 PM
    They don't all say Home.. My first one said Home, but I had get a new SIM so I could port in a number (didn't make sense, but...), and my new one says AT&T.
    01-19-2016 08:34 PM
    They don't all say Home.. My first one said Home, but I had get a new SIM so I could port in a number (didn't make sense, but...), and my new one says AT&T.
    That's what I figured! It doesn't really bother me, I just was curious. How has straight talk been for you.?

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-20-2016 06:42 PM
    That's just the name Straight Talk uses. Don't know why. And I don't know if there's a way to change it, either.
    It's certainly weird haha

01-20-2016 06:44 PM
    That's what I figured! It doesn't really bother me, I just was curious. How has straight talk been for you.?

I've been on Straight Talk for 5 years. My only complaints have come when it became necessary to contact customer service. Five years ago it was terrible and is much better now. Thankfully, it's only very rarely when I need customer service.

I also show Home and used to show AT&T.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    01-21-2016 07:24 AM
    I've been on Straight Talk for 5 years. My only complaints have come when it became necessary to contact customer service. Five years ago it was terrible and is much better now. Thankfully, it's only very rarely when I need customer service.

I also show Home and used to show AT&T.
    That's awesome! Glad it's treated you well

01-21-2016 11:21 AM