Moto X Pure Moto 360 Deal

Matt Manahan

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Motorola has a deal through tomorrow that if you buy a 64GB Moto X Pure, you get a free Moto 360 Gen 1.

Anyone have thoughts on this? I've been going back and forth between getting the Pure, and this is tempting me. Anyone use a Moto 360 with their Pure, or is it pointless technology?

Thanks.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup, we saw it on AC Blog too :)
I don't use the Moto360 with a Pure,but I don't see why using it with a Moto phone would be any different than using it with a Note 5... and so far I love the watch. Just the ability to change watchfaces alone would have been worth the price, but if this is free and with all improvements made to battery life, this is a VERY good offer. And since the 'improvements' to the 2nd gen 360 were so minimal, this is still a very solid contender. Actually, I would actually argue if the Pure is a good purchase or if it would be better to just get the watch on its own, TBH...
Get a free Moto 360 (2014) with the purchase of a 64GB Moto X Pure Edition | Android Central

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I used to have the 1st Gen Moto 360 with my Pure before I sold it after getting a 2nd Gen Moto 360 that I currently use with the phone. I like being able to get notifications and being able to see what's going on without having to get my phone out. This especially comes in handy while I'm at work and not allowed to have my phone out. I don't think that it is pointless technology at all. The battery improvements with Marshmallow are real. If you really want a Pure then this is a great deal to take advantage of. I'd go for it. The 360 is the bonus. At this point you would have to decide if the phone is worth it, which I think it is by the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21